[2.2] SWEETAPPLEPIE's QUAD FLAME TOTEM BM HIEROPHANT (T15 MAPS ALL MODS / ATZIRI)

1. TREE

2. HIEROPHANT SKILLS
Spoiler
Illuminated Devotion, Pursuit of Faith, Ritual of Awakening

3. GEAR + GEMS
Spoiler

4. DEFENSIVE AND OFFENSIVE STATS
Spoiler
GENERAL STATS
Spoiler

FLAME TOTEM TOOLTIP DPS (4 TOTEMS UP)
Spoiler

ARMOUR WITH 3 END. CHARGES
Spoiler

ARMOUR WITH 3 END. CHARGES + GRANITE FLASK
Spoiler

ARMOUR WITH 3 END. CHARGES + GRANITE FLASK + MOLTEN SHELL
Spoiler

5. JEWELS
Spoiler

6. FLASKS
Spoiler

7. BANDIT'S REWARDS
Spoiler
Normal - Oak
Cruel - Kill all
Merciless - KIll all

WORKING ON BUILD THREAD ATM, PLEASE BE PATIENT! THANK YOU!
PLEASE DONT HESITATE TO ASK ANYTHING YOU WANT CONCERNING THE BUILD - I WILL ANSWER AS SOON AS I COULD!
Last edited by c0reman on Apr 12, 2016, 7:29:34 AM
Last bumped on May 31, 2016, 7:11:48 PM
RESERVED
any tips for leveling 1-60 on uniques to get for this build or gems to take until a certain level.

also what about Bandit Rewards?
Last edited by 2pinki2 on Apr 12, 2016, 6:34:07 AM
"
2pinki2 wrote:
any tips for leveling 1-60 on uniques to get for this build or gems to take until a certain level.

also what about Bandit Rewards?

Bandit's rewards added.

Concerning the uniques, i would reccomend to use 2 lifesprings and tabula rasa. First of all they are extremely easy and cheap to obtain. Second, you may use them right after you started leveling. And third - both are pretty effective. For this build i dont reccomend nor Soul Mantle neither Infernal Mantle (after lvl 65), just because you will loose a lot of life and resistances, which you have to look and cover your caps on the other items. Thus will make such items much more expensive. SO, for me i found current gear balanced between price and effectiveness (offense+defense)

Concerning the gems:
we aimed to get Flame Totem - Faster Casting - Controlled Destruction - Elemental Focus - Fire Penetration - Empower (lvl 3-4). Flame totem available at lvl 4, everything else (except fire pen and empower) - at lvl 18. You will reach 18 lvl very fast, so dont hesitate to use sole flame totem and add some minor gems like "add ... damage" until you reach lvl 18. Empower (lvl 3-4) may be replaced with iron will, until you get at leass lvl 19 flame totem.
Last edited by c0reman on Apr 12, 2016, 7:09:08 AM
Thank you for your build. I'm still leveling but looks very promising.
"
Hey. I'm wondering about Ritual of Awakening, with it you get only 210% combined damage with 3 totems, 4 totems give you 240%. Isn't it a bit a hassle to manage all these kinda weak totems when you could easily have 200% using only 2 totems with ancestral bond ?

Didn't notice the drawback was so big, but his has 46k dps tooltip per totem(with four totems), more than enough damage. If you want to have them aiming at the same target, it's 180k combined. So I think it comes down to be more about coverage.

If he choose to stay as 2 totems, 64k each totem, 128k combined, lost 50k.
IGN: Lil_Crimson
Have you considered swapping out the wands for a 6L Staff and going with kaom's heart? It would add alot of life and damage to an already strong build. You would lose out on some gems links and it would make this build a little bit more costly but not by too much. Also victario's acuity would go nicely in there aswell if you can make up the stats you need. All in all good build especially for Hardcore. looking foward to trying this out next league.
I've always been told that only one totem can damage a particular enemy at a time. So more totems gives ya better coverage but not more dps...
"
I've always been told that only one totem can damage a particular enemy at a time. So more totems gives ya better coverage but not more dps...

Thats not right, each totem does its own dps.
I am building my flame totem based on your skilltree on the PHC flashback.

Here is my gear.

At lvl 67 and with those gear,

I have 4061 hp + 343 ES. 2623 armor (33%), 442 evasion (11%) and 75% elemental resist cap/ -15% chaos res in merciless.

For the flame totem, here is the stat.

What I have done for low leveling. (leveling tip?)

Used freezing pulse for leveling low low low low level.
Flame totem -> link with added light + fast casting asap. Added light dropped for elemental focus.
Dropped freezing pulse. Use firestorm when you can acquire and use it for leveling. If you have ancestral bond. Link it with trap + added light.

Firestorm +trap is an incredible burst. helped me to finish asap boss or chest.

For the moment,

Until you have an 6L chest, I am using the geofri's crest for the damage synergy (Illuminated Devotion).

Since I have 75% elemental cap. I am thinking taking a essence worm for having anger for free life reserved.
Last edited by Deesha on May 12, 2016, 5:02:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info