Who gets rekt by Negan? TWD spoilers

Pretty gutted it wasn't Caaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrlllllllllllllllllllll who got his gormless face caved in

Where does he find a blow dryer to do his hair anyway?
Last edited by RandallPOE on Oct 26, 2016, 8:29:56 AM
LOL. The comics already told me who got the timely demise; was pleasantly surprised at when it happened.. nice eyeball, yo
POE is life. POE is ♥.
"
LOL. The comics already told me who got the timely demise; was pleasantly surprised at when it happened.. nice eyeball, yo

So isn't Carol long past due? =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"

Carol is a new Andrea I guess.
btw what happened in comics lately? did Rick and Co beat the shit out of
Spoiler
zombie-skin-wearers
?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"

Carol is a new Andrea I guess.
btw what happened in comics lately? did Rick and Co beat the shit out of
Spoiler
zombie-skin-wearers
?

I dunno, yet.

I actually have the three most recent collected volumes of TWD comics, but I haven't had the gusto to read 'em after I quit watching the TV show. It's just hard to be enthusiastic anymore. I'm just afraid that the same things that drove me away from the show (characters written as stupid, uneducable meatbags) will continue to turn up in the comics (like Rick's stupidity that keeps getting the people who rely on him in trouble, including what happened with Negan). =-[.]-=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info