Need Ideas For POE Tattoo

"
Turtlestein wrote:
Hello everyone, im looking to get a tattoo of my favorite game. But i need some ideas, id like to do something involving items maybe but not a chaos orb, it has been done. Just looking for some really cool ideas to go off of, doesn't have to be items. I love all of path of exile.

here's one idea: Don't do it. I am 100% sure you will regret it eventually.
"Path of Exile be a online Action RPG set up in tha dark fantasy ghetto of Wraeclast. Well shiiiit..."
- Uzicorn, for teh children.
Find some 60 year old with a pac-man tattoo and wonder what the hell he was thinking of when he got it.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Find some 60 year old with a pac-man tattoo and wonder what the hell he was thinking of when he got it.

i think that's actually incredibly picturesque. something about how man and machine have aged together through the years, how the sands of time have worn the encasement of flesh and bone down with its grit and grain, yet the very same inexorable advance gave his binary buddy tenfolds, hundredfolds of potency

but the same connection, the same symbol remains. man and machine, melded together in a fleeting childhood moment...

between biological bodies and cybernetic contraptions, the only connection is the mind
our transitory thoughts shape us as much as we had shaped them
Last edited by Juicebox360 on Apr 11, 2016, 10:04:04 AM
Get a sewers blockage in black and white.
"Im smartest. Your stoped. Dael wiht it."
Goddess unleashed
And write under it: nobody is perfect and still there is worse
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
when he was young he liked to play that game
Therefor that tattoo was relevant

It's still relevant cause now he's 60 he spends most of his time eating pills and most of his friend are ghosts
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Ohh boy a video game tattoo, I am sure you won't regret this in a few years.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Ok this is spot on.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I would not recommend to do it, but here are some pics you may like:

Spoiler

There are even more tattoo ideas at this site https://tattoozza.com/design-ideas
If there's any fear of regret, get a tattoo of a character from a different universe, and show them with something recognizable from PoE. I'm thinking King Arthur or one of his kah-nnnnnnnniggits with a Soul Taker, either wielding it or showing it sheathed at their side. That way, you won't have a tat because of PoE, you'll have one enhanced by PoE.

If you're like me, though, and you really don't care, get an empty socket on a finger where you usually wear a ring.
Look, man. Video games are hard, okay?
Last edited by Peace_Frog on Jul 26, 2016, 2:14:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info