Concealed Carry Cell Phone Pistol

(It was mentioned in the Daily Show Episode 2016-5-7 (link good as of 2016-04-09).)

When I saw this, the first thing I thought was, 'Do you think it can be 3D printed?'

The second thing I thought was, 'I wonder if concealed carry laws should or do apply to this particular model of firearm.'
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
Last bumped on Apr 9, 2016, 9:15:55 PM
yeah guess who will get their hands on the first shipment of these things.
starts with a "Te" and ends with something which rhymes with "wrists".

honestly, there are places for people like the stupid f*cks who invented this gun.
usually contains bars.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
john, I challenge you to provide even a single report of a terrorist using a concealed firearm. They use assault rifles and explosives, not pistols.

I mean for fucks sake, john.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Apr 9, 2016, 5:19:35 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
john, I challenge you to provide even a single report of a terrorist using a concealed firearm. They use assault rifles and explosives, not pistols.

I mean for fucks sake, john.

Bang on. That was a really asinine comment. I saw that pistol thing a few weeks back I think its beyond rad. The laser sight n everything! :o

Kinda reminds me of the fmg9

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sq2YnexkdUw

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Apr 9, 2016, 7:58:07 PM
"
TheWretch wrote:

Neat concept but it's made on a glock frame. Piece of crap gonna do nothing but jam. :P
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:

Neat concept but it's made on a glock frame. Piece of crap gonna do nothing but jam. :P

I have no hands on experience but they are known to jam yes
Had a Glock 17 for a few years, it did nothing but jam regardless of the ammo used. I ended up getting a 40 Cal. Ruger P94DC and have put over 8000 rounds through it without a single jam. :)
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
"
Shovelcut wrote:
Had a Glock 17 for a few years, it did nothing but jam regardless of the ammo used. I ended up getting a 40 Cal. Ruger P94DC and have put over 8000 rounds through it without a single jam. :)

That thing is sexy as hell. It must have a nice thump to it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info