Niffler´s Build Guides

Poison clone its cool build..
i am lvl79 now with tow Scaeva swords and 550es BodyArmour

nothing best roll.

5.6k ES ATM its nothing good in dangerous situations single reflex its very shit with this gear :(

i hope can craft better in next Time..
"
stauch3r wrote:
Poison clone its cool build..
i am lvl79 now with tow Scaeva swords and 550es BodyArmour

nothing best roll.

5.6k ES ATM its nothing good in dangerous situations single reflex its very shit with this gear :(

i hope can craft better in next Time..

How is your damage with the scaevas ? can you kill hard bosses ? or atziri ?

@niffler: Would you say this build is able to do shaper on a budget ? considering your duo wielding swords. so lets say: like duo wielding scaevas but high ES gear ?

best wishes, aweome youtube content !
@ViciousGhost

It's likely impossible to do much of anything on a budget. The poison clone is an ES build and as such is inherently expensive because of the current meta of ES. Dual Scaevas won't do much until you do uber labs for the +100% poison/bleed on crit, which you won't be able to do on budget gear. The workhorse of this build is the assassin ascendancy that applies a dumb amount of dots through a dumb amount of crits, without those things working you're looking at very sub par damage. It's very similar to the Orion bow build from the shadow forum, though that uses barrage to apply massive dots using the same ascendancy nodes. The point is you won't make it anywhere near endgame on a budget with this build. I like it and I want to take it to endgame, but it costs a ton for anything.
Does PoisonClone build work well also with nerfed voidheart? I'm actually lvl 74 and trying to build up ES in order to start mapping, and I also need to switch to better swords, but still I feel like something is not working as intended...
on your poison cyclone build in the video you say it has 100% chance to poison with a 35% voidheart.
how?
the poison from the tree just triggers on bleeding enemies, and your chance to bleed is at best 88% (30% noxious strike, 8% melee chance to bleed, 50% voidheart). Hence, your chance to poison is 88%.
Hey Niffler, I had watched your Budget CoC video and it got me to try the build and I've got to admit, for something that is vastly outside of my playstyle and typical comfort zone, it was a fun build. My only regret so far with it has got to be from only learning about "leveling templates" after already converting to CI.

So far, I'm up to level 79 on my CoC character and now that things are up and running, it is a ton of fun. So, thank you for that! I do have a question though, do you have any plans or recommendations on creating a budget CI scion oriented build? I'd love to see something for that, or worst case, maybe just a scion variation of the budget CoC? Anyways that's all I've got. Thanks a ton!
I'm making the slayer staff critmanguydude for EHC. Coz thats where my currency is, just thinkling would you run determination instead of hatred for HC? and keep the abyssus? I know quite a few HC builds do use abyssus these days?
Hey, is the PoisonClone Assassin build work without Nexoius Strike and Toxic Delivery. Im on lvl 69, below is my gear, and this is hard to play even on white T2 maps.

Spoiler
How do you manage to get 11k es on your cyclone poison build. When I look at your gear and skill tree I cant understand how you can pass 8k

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info