Niffler´s Build Guides

[2.3]-[2.6]

Flametotem Inquisitor

GEAR

OPTIONAL:

LEVELING

To start you can use any leveling spell you like, but make sure you are picking up the Gems for your mainsetup (Flame Totem, Faster Projectiles, Controlled Destruction, Faster Casting, Increased Critical Strikes, Pierce/Empower) and level them in your offhand.

is a GG leveling caster weapon one can pick up pretty cheap, dual wielding these can carry you from level 10 till 60 ;D

It´s not worth going crit early, as your chance will be to low. I tryed to go for Blood Magic pretty fast as it allowed me to get rid of annoying mana potting. This was be my skilltree when I swapped to dual Flame Totem:

The best link for leveling noncrit and not inquisitor yet would be:
Flame Totem - Controlled Destruction - Elemental Focus - Fire Penetration
or in a

Flame Totem - Controlled Destruction - Elemental Focus - Fire Penetration - Faster Casting - Pierce/FasterProjectiles/Reduced Mana (choose one)

As soon as you finish the Cruel Trial, get Inevitable Judgement: You can replace the Fire Penetration with Increased Ciritcal Strikes.
Use Added Lighting Damage to apply Shocks instead of Elemental Focus till you get ur hands on a:

From there just try to slowly work towards the final passive tree & gear setup ;D

Q&A

Whats ur DPS?

Note that this is all with 100% penetration, so I dunno how one would exactly compare this to a non inquisitor...

Lazy mapping with Faster Projectiles:

Pierce => legit buff GGG:

3 charges from:

Why no Essence Worm?

Rare rings are better in the endgame, check this out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UW3bSlSa-84

Hardcore viable?
The build is also played in hardcore with good results, but keep in mind your weakness vs. physical damage!

Can you do Uber Atziri?
Cleaning Uber is a walk in the park till one reaches herself. The spears during splitphase are killing me with 0 phys mitigation. But with proper flaskmanagement and mechanical skill it can be done.

Why Three Dragons?
The fire damage from your totems has a lot higher basedps than the lightning from ur dagger and therefore more consistant shocking even vs. bosses. The flat lighting is now used to shatter mobs, leaving no corpses to explode, trivializing necrovigil and also preventing procupine explosions & craps respawning. Plus all the burning corpses were making it harder to spot flame bearers and other groundeffects...

youtube.com/Niffler
IGN.: Niffler
Last edited by NoLifeNiffler on Jul 28, 2017, 9:30:49 PM
Last bumped on Sep 27, 2017, 5:57:35 PM
[deleted]
Last edited by 360 on Oct 14, 2021, 3:45:09 AM
"
360 wrote:
Very cool build, looking forward to trying it :D
I have some questions for you:
1: Is there a specific reason for the Saphire Flask?
2: What do you think about Essence Worm with Anger?

1.: The Saphire Flask is for opening Stronboxes with freezes you when activated, as you can press it before opening with the duration of a non life flask. And for high colddamage bosses or ramdom Haast, Unrelenting Frost from voidspawn packs. One always needs remove bleed, poisen and frozen.

2.: Essence Worm with Anger would be a good option if one has no access to good rings, but see urself:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UW3bSlSa-84
youtube.com/Niffler
Last edited by NoLifeNiffler on Apr 10, 2016, 4:02:45 PM
nice version of crit FT. tell us the story how you managed to get +1gems 6L mantle in a temp league :D also how do you justify unwavering? i find it uneccesary. and at your level of gear, it would be more appropriate to show an uber run :p
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625

My Lootfilter: view-thread/1696052
can you make screenshot offence stats? plz
yea can you post here offence stat of your flame totem ?
"
nervniy wrote:
can you make screenshot offence stats? plz

"
yea can you post here offence stat of your flame totem ?

added "DPS" section, note its with 100% penetration so dunno how much this is compared to non inquisitors ;D
youtube.com/Niffler
Lol nice dps man, my friend has chaos version and has 55k dps on it.
And what you think its dps that make one totem or its dps for both ?
Nice video. I really like the idea of Blood Magic + EB + MoM. My love for Shockwave totem might steer me in that direction, but I'll be taking a lot from your guide.

Thanks!
"
Filip1992 wrote:
Lol nice dps man, my friend has chaos version and has 55k dps on it.
And what you think its dps that make one totem or its dps for both ?

Each Totem deals that tool tip so basicall u got twice as much on a single boss taht both attack.
youtube.com/Niffler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info