fps spikes / stuttering

bump
screw this game ill head back to diablo 2
Another thread with long time known issues ignored.

"
i really want to enjoy that. but now i can´t do rare t1 maps, sometimes not even blue ones. i pretty much bought my currency stash tab for nothing.
maybe there will be some improvements next year but i´m lossing my hope since nothing really helped me in past 3 years.

"
Tried all solutions I found on the internet/forums, got FPS drops (and sometimes latency spikes) while entering a new area, fighting big packs or after opening a strongbox..

It's really annoying. There were tons of forum topics about this 2-3 years ago. They are still here.

And WK still crusading telling OPs its on their hand like here sadly..

Pas ici pour rendre service ;).
Un jeu avec autant de qualités que de défauts, malheureusement ignorés et soutenus par une marée de supporters nolifes sans aucune objectivité.
well one problem less to worry about. i quit.
i wish i didn´t support a game that doesn´t support me back.
So i bet now WK's will tell us that this thread is solved xD.
Pas ici pour rendre service ;).
Un jeu avec autant de qualités que de défauts, malheureusement ignorés et soutenus par une marée de supporters nolifes sans aucune objectivité.
"
MisterER wrote:
So i bet now WK's will tell us that this thread is solved xD.

thank you very much for your personal efforts to help other players. much appreciated. keep up the good work.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Startkabels wrote:
"
vio wrote:
there is massive paket loss between two servers belonging to deutsche telekom (217.239.42.221 and 80.156.162.62). it's outside ggg's providers network.

drosselkom strikes again, lol. try to file a complain there.

That hop is not relevant is it? That loss does not show up at the destination...

i've got a guildie with a similar problem and yes, that paket loss in the middle of connections could also be the router just dropping icmp packets because it's under high load from real traffic. it's not always a 100% chance to point to an error. only a indication that there might be something wrong.

his gameplay is also stuttering playing under predictive mode because he used a laptopn connected wirelessly.

but switching to a cabled connection (which enabled him to play on lockstep because his latency dropped by 60ms on average) didn't help either. the game stutters in both modes on very low settings. and he could also play the game 1 year ago just fine, even on wireless.

got no clue to help him either, he probably needs to run the game on another pc to debug the situation to be either connection or hardware based.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info