evasion: 1182 to 1306
energy shield: 285 to 315

Socketed Gems are Supported by level 3 Empower
245% increased Mana Cost of Skills
(280 to 320)% increased Evasion and Energy Shield
Cannot be Frozen
20% reduced Mana Reserved
Blood Magic

I mixed together the added chaos damage and +2 socketed aura gem into a lvl 3 empower

and the life reduced & mana reserved reductions

Thoo it was a bit too powerfull so i put a drawback, the mana costs are increased by the equivalent of a level 1 blood magic but it's NOT a multiplier of the mana cost. It has no effect on mana reservation.

The Deep One's Hide + Deidbell

=

The Deid One's Hide, helmet
Pig-Faced Bascinet

Armour: 758 to 1147
Evasion: 264 to 320

+(20 to 30) to Strength
+(20 to 30) to Dexterity
+(200 to 300) to Armour
Adds 20–80 Physical Damage to Attacks
(90 to 130)% increased Armour and Evasion
Curse Enemies with level 5 Vulnerability when hit

(deid is the scottish form of "dead")
I believe it's perfectly balanced, no life & resistance, good armour, so the main point of this helmet is the great flat damage for the one with RT or the one scared by Abyssus's 40% damage taken and the curse.

Zahndethus' Cassock + Wake of Destruction

=

Zahndethus' Destruction, chest
elegant ringmail

armour: 1170 to 1361
energy shield: 379 to 441

Adds 1–160 Lightning Damage to Attacks and Spells
+(10 to 20) Life and Energy Shield gained on Kill
(295 to 360)% increased Armour and Energy Shield
100% Chance to Cause Monsters to Flee

Simple yet efficient with decent AR/ES and damage addition.
the chance to flee can be a downside ! ;)

Ephemeral edge + Blood reaper

=

Ephemeral blood, weapon
Vaal Rapier

damage: 70-74 to 280-296
critical strike chance: 9.75
attack per second: 1.3

+30% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier

250% to 270 increased Physical Damage
+100 to maximum Life
10.0 Life Regenerated per second
50% increased Critical Strike Chance
(1.6 to 2.6)% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Life and Mana
(40 to 50)% increased Maximum Energy Shield

The dps is very low, but with almost 10% crit and it's life/leech/ES , this unique is in a great spot. Anyway, it's extremely slow. No bleed because it would enter in the territory of jack the axe.
I will never be good but always I try to improve.
Last edited by Geisalt on Apr 15, 2016, 4:19:01 AM
"
Bars wrote:
Voltaxic Rift + Mjolner, a.k.a. Volner: you get a Voltaxic Rift with a 30% chance to proc all socketed lightning spells.

It will be a famous P2W item: you have to pay 1000 dollars for a videocard which can deal with the FPS drop and then you win.
doesn't seem like you take this very seriously...
anyways. heres a little something
attribute costs: 200 str, 350 int, 300 dex
1-300 to 1-350 lightning
5% crit chance
1.30-1.35 attack speed
10% chance to shock
socketed skills chain +1 times
75% of lightning damage converted to chaos damage
25% chance to cast socketed lightning skills on hit
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
"
UltraDD wrote:
Wretched shackles + Deodre's Damning. New cast on death meta!
i still don't get how this item would benefit anyone
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
"
leto2626 wrote:
I could come up with tons of merges, but for my current MoM build I'd fuse The Aylardex and Astramentis. It even wouldn't be heavily OP, but very efficient.

I'd call it The Aylarmentis Agate Amulet :
+(30 to 50) to maximum Life
+(50 to 70) to maximum Mana
+1 Maximum Power Charge
1% of Damage is taken from Mana before Life per Power Charge
10% increased Mana Regeneration Rate Per Power Charge
40% reduced Critical Strike Chance per Power Charge
+(80 to 100) to all Attributes
−4 Physical Damage taken from Attacks

how is this NOT op?
30-40 max life
40-50 max mana
+1 max power
1% of Damage is taken from Mana before Life per Power Charge
-2 phys damage taken from attacks per power charge
40% reduced Critical Strike Chance per Power Charge
+60-80 attributes

even this would be to powerful
Last edited by VoidExilePoE on Apr 15, 2016, 4:16:42 AM
"
"
Bars wrote:
Voltaxic Rift + Mjolner, a.k.a. Volner: you get a Voltaxic Rift with a 30% chance to proc all socketed lightning spells.

It will be a famous P2W item: you have to pay 1000 dollars for a videocard which can deal with the FPS drop and then you win.
doesn't seem like you take this very seriously...

I try not to take anything seriously.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
edge of madness + darkscorn

Madness Scorn, bow

Physical Damage: 78-91 to 231-271
Chaos Damage: 60–90 to 65–105
Critical Strike Chance: 6.50%
Attacks per Second: 1.38

6 to 12% increased Elemental Damage with Weapons

160 to 205% increased Physical Damage
Adds 60–90 to 65–105 Chaos Damage
10% increased Attack Speed
25% of Physical Damage Converted to Chaos Damage
25% of Physical Damage taken as Chaos Damage
1% increased Chaos Damage per Level

I wonder if it's enough to make a decent poison arrow build based on physical damage while getting some buffed clouds without a lot of dot nods.

with ascendancy class poison all the time, the scaling and stacking dot could be interresting.

Last edited by Geisalt on Apr 15, 2016, 5:04:18 AM
"
Geisalt wrote:
The covenant + Alpha's Howl

=

Covenant's Howler, chest
Blood Raiment

evasion: 1182 to 1306
energy shield: 285 to 315

Socketed Gems are Supported by level 3 Empower (why not just give it their respective 2levels?)
245% increased Mana Cost of Skills where does this even come from?
(280 to 320)% increased Evasion and Energy Shield (100% evasion versus 320% energy shield... how about a 150% + a flat energy shield rating?)
Cannot be Frozen
20% reduced Mana Reserved (20%!?)
Blood Magic

I mixed together the added chaos damage and +2 socketed aura gem into a lvl 3 empower (i suppose this makes sense somehow)

and the life reduced & mana reserved reductions (how does a negative effect like reduced life + a positive like reduced mana turn into a whopping 20% reserved? clarrify your thinking there)

Thoo it was a bit too powerfull so i put a drawback, the mana costs are increased by the equivalent of a level 1 blood magic but it's NOT a multiplier of the mana cost. It has no effect on mana reservation.

The Deep One's Hide + Deidbell

=

The Deid One's Hide, helmet
Pig-Faced Bascinet

Armour: 758 to 1147
Evasion: 264 to 320

+(20 to 30) to Strength
+(20 to 30) to Dexterity
+(200 to 300) to Armour
Adds 20–80 Physical Damage to Attacks (im not even gonna question the value... what were you even thinking?)
(90 to 130)% increased Armour and Evasion
Curse Enemies with level 5 Vulnerability when hit

(deid is the scottish form of "dead")
I believe it's perfectly balanced, no life & resistance, good armour, so the main point of this helmet is the great flat damage for the one with RT or the one scared by Abyssus's 40% damage taken and the curse.

Zahndethus' Cassock + Wake of Destruction

=

Zahndethus' Destruction, chest
elegant ringmail

armour: 1170 to 1361
energy shield: 379 to 441

Adds 1–160 Lightning Damage to Attacks and Spells (theres nothing provided by the main items that says spell)
+(10 to 20) Life and Energy Shield gained on Kill
(295 to 360)% increased Armour and Energy Shield (the value is WAAAY to high compared to the original items)
100% Chance to Cause Monsters to Flee (no)

Simple yet efficient with decent AR/ES and damage addition.
the chance to flee can be a downside ! ;)

Ephemeral edge + Blood reaper

=

Ephemeral blood, weapon
Vaal Rapier (the base suddently changed from a 2h axe and a normal sword to a rapier... okey then)

damage: 70-74 to 280-296 (i think you meant to write 70-280 to 74-296 i also belieave the max value is slightly to high)
critical strike chance: 9.75% (where does all that crit chance come from!?)
attack per second: 1.3

+30% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier (it's a rapier so yes...)

250% to 270 increased Physical Damage (unusual for 1h weapons to provide a whopping 250-270%... how does 120% and 150% equil 270% in the first place? i did mention in the post how 2 items with same stats does not double the value but rather inc it a base, 150-170 would be enough, add on some flat phys if you like and remove some of that crit chance)
+100 to maximum Life (it's a 1h rapier so this is impossible, 50 would be enough)
10.0 Life Regenerated per second
50% increased Critical Strike Chance
(1.6 to 2.6)% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Life and Mana (1.5% is enough)
(40 to 50)% increased Maximum Energy Shield (20-30% would be enough)
(feel like it's lacking some kind of penality like the inc mana cost, also could use a smaller version of the bleed and some other changes)

The dps is very low, but with almost 10% crit and it's life/leech/ES , this unique is in a great spot. Anyway, it's extremely slow. No bleed because it would enter in the territory of jack the axe.

(some of my arguments may not be solid but they are still there)
"
"
UltraDD wrote:
Wretched shackles + Deodre's Damning. New cast on death meta!
i still don't get how this item would benefit anyone

It should only drop in Hardcore
oh well, i mixed uniques and inflated some values to get decent items at higher levels. It maybe not the first purpose of the thread... thoo to see all thoses OP uniques mixed with op uniques to get an op result was a bit boring.

20-80 flat phys means 50 avg damage, equivalent to the abyssus 40-60 flat phys, bor gives 25.

flat spell damage didnt exist when the uniques were created, so i didnt see a reason to not add it now that it exists. It makes the item usable for various setups.

100% chance to flee works only on white mobs

"Magic monsters have a 50% chance to avoid fleeing for any reason, and rare monsters are immune to this gem's effects. "

Supported skill by empower instead of +2 gems ... it's very simple, with +2 gem you can support the active skill gem by empower on top of it! here you cant. It's a limiting factor.
Also i wanted to use the wording of "supported by x gem" coming from the covenant.

20% reduced reserved mana + blood magic + 245% mana cost of the skills .. it's simple to understand, if you reserve your life pool you cant cast spells, so it's again a limiting factor.

I didnt consider the elreon's ring, we could find another way to limit the usage of this item, to not allow the users to reserve the full life pool. My wish is to force them to keep atleast 60% for the skill usage and chaos damage safety. It's a low life armor after all.

the item comes with blood magic and a big drawback, , sky forth & alpha howl have almost no drawback, for this reason the % mana reserved is low on thoses items. Ichimonji has 5% and has no drawback too. Here you are forced to use blood magic for everything, skills, auras...

the max reduced mana on the tree is 30%, with this armor 50%, alpha and skyforth 62, ichimonji *2 72%.

but the build will be bad with a stretched tree and thoses items.

i simply mixed "reduced life" and "mana reserv" together.

for the vaal rapier, well rapiers are swords. The base has changed, because it's what i wanted.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Mark_of_the_Doubting_Knight
240%, a lot of utility

oh and 296 max damage is sure relatively high but 74 is ultra low, this rapier has 240 dps, the same than bino q20! it doesnt apply poison nor regen, it has not flat addition so the q20 will give low damage too. It's not a dagger, options are limited.

doryani's catalyst has 158 minimum damage, more than the double.

I cant add flat phys because the item has already 6 mods and most uniques have a maximum of 6 mods outside of "mtx effects" . Also adding flat phys would simply mean "the q20 will give more damage". It's pointless. It changes nothing. and the original items do not have flat phys on their mods ;)

Example, doryani's catalyst with 116 218, all flat, gets 20% straight with 20 quality, so 139 262. 20% more avg damage.

with % increased, the quality is additive and not "more" so the quality will give less damage compared a flat equivalent.

80 max damage of the vaal rapier with 290% increased gives max 312, with 40 flat phys and 140% + q20, 312 too!

this vaal rapier with q20 has 78-312 and 1.3 as = 253 dps, it's equivalent to a 3 chaos rare, even less.

doryani's catalyst has 322 dps.
Last edited by Geisalt on Apr 15, 2016, 8:33:43 AM
Yeah i suppose that makes sense
I mixed up blood magic with socketed gems have blood magic.
My original intention was that it's impossible for specific stats tojust appear by fusing them. Eaither you make a stat fusion where you for example fuse 2 metals together to get another one but not neccesarly fusing their str together.
I did not intend a TRUE fusion like:
1000ev + 1000 armour equils an item with both or an item with 500 es + 500 es equiling 1000.
Lastly i did not intend the ability change fusion where combinding 1000 evasion and 1000 armour would give you 600 energy shield which is why the stat inc mana cost confused me a bit
Last edited by VoidExilePoE on Apr 15, 2016, 8:40:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info