Red Maps Done Quick challenge

"
Nephalim wrote:
Whats missing and can not be measured so easily is consistency, cost performance ratio, affix versatility and survival rates.

survival rates - A guy doing 1 minute gorge runs that dies once every 100 runs will level slower than a guy doing 1:30 minute gorge runs who dies once every 800 runs past a certain point. A sample size of 1 can not measure this.

affix versatility - Similarly, given two equally fast and survivalable builds, the one that can do the harder map affix combinations is superior. Anyone ever showcase dual reflect temp chain gorge or vulnerability dual boss palace? didn't think so.

cost ratio - The build that can get the most exp/min factoring in gear cost is superior. Given the stupid amount of currency for basically all of the racer builds its really pointless to make assumptions when only .01% of the population could ever hope to achieve. People don't care that youve spent several thousand exalts to make a video of you doing a map 10-20% faster than a build made with under 40 exalts.

The ideal build is one that can be built on a new league for relatively cheaply and can power level to 100 faster than competing builds. You should really separate rankings into:
1) full retard mirrored bis standard roftcopter
2) reasonable budget standard player
3) new league no lifer
4) new league casual player

Not bad ideas, but hard to quantify precisely, and in the end subjective. For instance survival rates that you think are bad I may deem acceptable and prefer higher clearspeed. Likewise what you consider "full retard mirrored bis" I may consider "reasonable budget," etc. IMO just better to post the build and price, and let people decide for themselves what's the most impressive to them.

Again, the reason I'm doing this thread is just to see what builds actually clear fast in maps with a variety of layouts. And so people who say they have amazing clearspeed can back it up.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Too bad max map tier I have is T11 :D
Torment Shop : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1121704
Palace

2:44 | 112Q | 15 | 60%regen - immune to elements- phys reflect | Lowlife Spark | lost count on exalted

what i have to say to this challenge its way to rng based when less good items dropp u dont need to loot many , headhunter haste aura means alot same with souleater , map layout is big on somemaps and maps are RLY RLY expansiv not worth to run solo , i wont take this serious cause its to much rng (and abit to expansiv , something i could see be somethig honorable is a core clear WITH malchai core layout is mostly the same would just remove headhunter and picking up items and we would have a awesome challenge
to make it less hard maybe white core or twinned core if u wanna make it rly hard
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on Apr 7, 2016, 8:32:40 AM
"

2:44 | 112Q | 15 | 60%regen - immune to elements- phys reflect | Lowlife Spark | lost count on exalted

what i have to say to this challenge its way to rng based when less good items dropp u dont need to loot many , headhunter haste aura means alot same with souleater , map layout is big on somemaps and maps are RLY RLY expansiv not worth to run solo , i wont take this serious cause its to much rng (and abit to expansiv , something i could see be somethig honorable is a core clear WITH malchai core layout is mostly the same would just remove headhunter and picking up items and we would have a awesome challenge
to make it less hard maybe white core or twinned core if u wanna make it rly hard

Ok thanks for the run.

I actually took your suggestion and made it no headhunter/loot optional.

Also I think Core is a good idea, but I don't think including malachai is a good idea. Most people who can do him deathless 50% of the time won't bother doing him once they're 96+ with exp to loose.

I want to see maps besides core because I want to see what builds realistically have good clearspeed across maps we actually run. I don't think people actually just run Cores. Most maps don't have the same layout as core. For instance Shrine is highly different from Core.

Last edited by MatrixFactor on Apr 7, 2016, 12:26:02 PM
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
"

Ok thanks for the run.

I actually took your suggestion and made it no headhunter/loot optional.

Also I think Core is a good idea, but I don't think including malachai is a good idea. Most people who can do him deathless 50% of the time won't bother doing him once they're 96+ with exp to loose.

I want to see maps besides core because I want to see what builds realistically have good clearspeed across maps we actually run. I don't think people actually just run Cores. Most maps don't have the same layout as core. For instance Shrine is highly different from Core.
If ur interested to see builds i could upload our map rotation group runs cause i NEVER or RARLY map solo 80+ is so expansiv ,would see nice times
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
MatrixFactor wrote:

then its cannot be called "clear"
"
ur interested to see builds i could upload our map rotation group runs cause i NEVER or RARLY map solo 80+ is so expansiv ,would see nice times

Map rotation group in standard?! I used to rota back in 1.2 but nowadays there's just not enough people. And once you start looking at exp/hr it's better to run bazaars solo than rota t13s... :/ Ofc I've never run in an actual efficient group, so I can imagine with proper support and no solo idiots you can get good exp in rotas.

I also find that soloing red maps is almost sustainable now if you chis chaos to 14p/high q or 20p and vaal anything that isn't really juicy from chaos.

just did a video of conservatory 2:36 minutes lenght, the effective time is probably 3-4 seconds less because are wasted at the start and at the end, hope it's ok if there are 28 monsters reamining :D
i could do it 15-20 seconds faster if i was using another quicksilver or more dps, but this is to let see the clear speed with massive mf

btw did it with 194iiq 425iir, the gear i normally use, only used a vessel which i normally dont use, i usually use 2x distillate

ill upload it tomorrow or later

btw i hate to not pick up all the stuff, now i have check again every corner of the map :x
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Apr 17, 2016, 11:51:08 AM
"
just did a video of conservatory 2:36 minutes lenght, the effective time is probably 3-4 seconds less because are wasted at the start and at the end, hope it's ok if there are 28 monsters reamining :D
i could do it 15-20 seconds faster if i was using another quicksilver or more dps, but this is to let see the clear speed with massive mf

btw did it with 194iiq 425iir, the gear i normally use, only used a vessel which i normally dont use, i usually use 2x distillate

btw i hate to not pick up all the stuff, now i have check again every corner of the map :x

Insane to do it with that MF gear that fast. How do you keep divination up as CI with Vinktar?

Last edited by MatrixFactor on Apr 17, 2016, 12:40:52 PM
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
"

Insane to do it with that MF gear that fast. How do you keep divination up as CI with Vinktar?

i never ever use vinktar when i play, but in this map i used it ( not all the time ), maybe i should have not used it, for sure i would have dropped more loot if i didnt use it, especially the boss, im uploading it only 7-8 min left

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info