GOLDEN DOORS ARE STUPID.

"
Coal48 wrote:
"
God dam lochness monster

Hey I_NO, can I borrow 3.50$?

Tree-fiddy Bro, Tree-fiddy.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Where there's a golden key, there must be a pissed off I_NO.
They don't really add a lot. They have more of a use when we get to chose between 2 golden doors. That is they will when/if the whole racing element comes into play.
Unique 3D art- http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/342452
 Yes, having to make a side area dungeon run just to get a golden key to unlock the single door to advance is just annoying busy running back and forth. GGG devs should have been smart and have 3 doors and let us "make a deal" and only unlock 1 of them. That way all 3 would allow us to advance but 2 would give us a buff and one of them would "zonk" us in some way (maybe add a curse that stays on our exile or map like "all monsters are curse immune"). Anything to add a little rng spice to the Lab run would have been better than just run through a side area, grab the key, come back, and unlock the only gold door.

I guess the devs aren't very imaginative. Too bad.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
as far as i understood (on reddit) you can "whirling blade" through them? like with other obstacles that have a bugged collision detection (the seal in act2)?

though, i haven't tried it out myself yet.

edit: probably one of the reasons ggg hasn't released the labyrinth ladder yet.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Apr 6, 2016, 8:54:44 AM
Yeah you're mad.
✓©ⓔ®†ⓘⓕⓘⓔd ⓜ☺ⓡ☺n™✓
"
Krappakreepo wrote:
Yeah you're mad.

You're in MY domain are you going to keep harassing me? The fuck is wrong with you knowing full well Melisa and Rachel will tell you to stop and you will fucking stop lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Apr 6, 2016, 2:20:05 PM
"
"
Krappakreepo wrote:
Yeah you're mad.

You're in MY domain are you going to keep harassing me? The fuck is wrong with you knowing full well Melisa and Rachel will tell you to stop and you will fucking stop lol

Krappa-reenos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugazcvzOM0Q
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
"
Krappakreepo wrote:
Yeah you're mad.

The entirety of your forums is YOUR domain? Kek, that says something about you.
I already got a probation for a day :^)

Seriously, are you actually gonna keep this up? I know we're talking about the troll queen herself here, but this entire thing seems a little bit childish. If you don't want to get trolled, you should stop taking the bait :^)

And you act like Mel and Rachel are gonna shield you from anything and everything? lel. I wish I had such a corrupt connection as well
✓©ⓔ®†ⓘⓕⓘⓔd ⓜ☺ⓡ☺n™✓
r/cringe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info