Post your Ascendancy 20q% fusing logs!

first time i seriously attempted to 6l something

bought a shavs, used around 550 fuses now and got 5 5ls but no 6l
guess i'll settle for 5l for now :/
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
This is an exercise in confirmation bias. You'll only get people posting who feel like they're outliers. You'll get people who spend 5000+ and you'll get people who spent less than 20.

What you wont get is a meaningful sample.

My worse case to 6S, 1211 jewellers.
My best case to 6S, 3 jewellers.

My worst case to 6L, 3122 fusings and counting on my legacy windripper.
My best case to 6L, 2 fusings (this is also my very first 6L item I've ever owned besides tabula which is why I am still getting my ass owned by RNG on my windripper... and yes I do have vorici lv8 and yes i know he does 6L for only 1500).

These are really not useful at all. PoE is so huge on RNG this is really pointless.
There is also a video of a streamer 6 linking 3 items back to back (while quality-ing up with 20x orbs per fusing attempt) under 10 minutes in a continuous recording using only total of 92 fusings.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Last edited by Pewzor on Apr 10, 2016, 5:27:29 AM

147 jewel orbs, 448 fusing orbs

no 5L in the process. I'm happy it ended up this way, otherwise the eventual 5L would have been the most expensive I've ever linked.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Around 4000 Jeweler for 6 Socketing stuff (Overall maybe 15 6S)

Around 1500 Fuse and Six 6 links, After that i already put like 300 Fuse into a Harbinger craftbase.. not even 5L gotten yet :D

Gogo spank me for my RNG with 6 links, i already know next league i gonna link nothing into even a 5L or get a T1 Unique drop :P
56 fusings
4 5ls

Sold everything and bought 6l...
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
6 fusings for 5L. I was prepared to accept 4L given that I only had a few tens of fusings, but then 5L happened. I decided to quit while I was ahead and didn't spend any more.
Last edited by databeaver on Apr 30, 2016, 7:26:01 AM
I like this topic.
Sadly I can't come with exact stats.
This league I start with 'strategy' to self linking 6L without Vorici, because they announce non breakable 20Q. I have/had only 2 chars this league. 1st was Voltaxic... I buy for 4ex nice roll and 6S was easy (yolo nonVorici). I 6L in maybe 1 week probably less than 500 fuses not sure exact numbers. I was so happy because that is my 2nd ever nonVorici 6L. Most of the times I use Vorici in Standard, because I had 1 case when I spend 30++ex for yolo 6L and after fail I use Vorici with overall result of more than 50ex for one 6L.
Anyway after this 'easy' 6L Voltaxic I start LowLife Blade Vortex. Again I got nice roll 199 Shav and... oh it's painful. I spend on this Shav more than 15ex, not sure but I think is even more than 20ex. I spend only 15 pure to buy fuses (1:105), and like 1,2+ weeks every alt/jew turned into fuses spend on this shit cursed Shav. NO 6L... at the end one 'good' day I 5L with 1st fuse for the day and sold this shit for 5ex. (btw dont know how many 5L hits, because sometime spam fast... sometime I watch what happening, depends)
Maybe week later I bought 198 6L Shav for 14ex.
Nice story? hah I paid around 50ex for 2 6L this league... so probaly next time the 'new' strategy will be "if can't 6L in less than 300fuses just buy 6L". But my problem is... when I start fusing some item can't stop :X
Anecdotal evidence incoming...

Just wondering if any of you have experienced the same thing I have.

Every single item I have had go to 6 link did not hit 5 link first. These are the only items I've ever 6 linked and I got every one of them pushing for a 5 link but it skipped that and landed 6. Has anyone had a 5 link that you rolled past and went on to 6 link the item, without using Vorici?
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
viciousnugget, you are perfect example why I go for yolo. Because if you are lucky will hit 6L before 5L. I broke alot 5L before 6L hits on my Voltaxic. And I dont want to talk about the shitty Shav... but 10+ 5L fore sure and 0 6L. Usually when I use this strat I buy 2 same items, so I start with 5L and I use it and other 1 in stash for fuspam stopping only on 6L.
Yea, I usually try my luck at 6 linking whenever I save up a few hundred. I have a 6 socket Pledge of Hands that I've thrown a couple thousand fuses at and the best I've had is a 5 link, several times at that.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info