MagicMuscles Iron Will Fire spell casting Marauder *Theorycraft*

Hello ,everyone for some time i wanted to make Iron Will character and this is what I came up with

For Ascendancy I would go Chieftan Tawhoa, Forest's Strength Ngamahu, Flame's Advance Hinekora, Death's Fury
Also I was strongly considering going RF, but I do not know if it is worth it or not.
My plan is to use the following items :
Spoiler

I was also thinking about using the unique jewel Brawn for 6% strengh each, but I don't know how the numbers will pan out (It also decreases your int by min of 10%)
One of the options is the unique pair of gloves called Repentance that give you the Iron Will buff, but again I'm not sure about getting 300 int that is needed to wear these gloves.

Skill that I would use is still up in the air ,maybe firestorm or flameblast if I went RF then it would most probably be Flame surge.
Using Pyre and a cold skill of some sorts is also an option.

I'm happy to recive any skill/build ideas or suggestions that could improve the build.

Thank you for reading and leaving suggestions - FednerIV
Last bumped on Apr 8, 2016, 8:56:58 AM
i am also theorycrafting a similar build...

i am thinking of rf life fire build.

you should consider mokou's embrace and add rise of the phoenix to the mendatory item list.
i would skip either helmet or boots if i was you and use only 1 of the two.

think of high cast speed fireball machinegun non crit

or throw in rt and romira banquet +pyre instead of mokou's then just use cold snap.

or the good ol combo
multitrap + firetrap
flame dash
rf
flame surge

I really think either flame surge version or fireball one ... why not both ?

idk if the dps would be good enough ... ofc we would go for a tank build and throw in vall rf in the mix for the lulz.

alot of versatility life, life regen and added fire damage.

i came up with a skill tree with 250% ish fire damage, 150%ish life 13.5% life regen 350 ish str, 4 gems slots at lvl 80 ish no block, low armour and low evasion from tree tho

i really am unsure if the dps would be good enough. versatility, yes. fun to use yes but tanky enough ? high enough dps ? really am unsure.
I'm currently leveling a marauder and i have decided to go RF ,not using Rise of the Phoenix but instead a rare shield with crafted % reduced Damage taken from Damage Over Time Leo mod that goes up to 20 % and using lvl 20 Purity of fire in the +1 helmet with the briked lvl 2 empower that I got for 10 alch ,it will result in lvl 23 purity of fire and +5% to max fire res. So if I'm going rf then it probably will be Flame surge for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info