[2.4]Crit Storm Call Inquisitor build for high-tier maps (pre-nerf Core cleared) Life/CI

"
TeamNobility wrote:
Could I use skyforths for powercharge gain?

Certainly, would only recommend for the CI build however. Could probably replace Chayula then as well for a nice rare.
Roger that, thanks man!

My gear so far, I would say it is doing it's job. Snapping packs of mobs in to pieces and I'm only level 69. What would you recommend personally for Merc Lab?
FEELSGOODMAN

THANKS GGG
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) When you disconnect in the lab ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Do you think the less duration helm and gem nerfs will significantly affect the build?

Damage wise i don't think it'd be a huge difference but the helm duration nerf may be a QoL issue.
I really want to play this in the new league. Do you reckon this will STILL be a good starter build? Thanks
"
Do you think the less duration helm and gem nerfs will significantly affect the build?

Damage wise i don't think it'd be a huge difference but the helm duration nerf may be a QoL issue.

Now i'm not the OP of this, but the OP's helm "only" have the 30% helmet in the lifeversion(wich is shown in the videos) and it still works lika a charm with a 0,3 sec delay on cast. The extra 15% where just ridicoulus!
Clear uberlab and farm for the 30% enchant on helmet and you should be fine :)
IGN - AlfettaGT

My little shop
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/559483
Last edited by alfaPOWA on Aug 31, 2016, 8:48:55 AM
Busy with Legion atm so may be late with replying to posts!

Let's nerf this underused skill :D - GGG

For real though the nerf is not going to be very noticable and I know for a fact that it'll work just as fine since I played this build in 2.2, pre-uber lab when the best enchant was 30%.
In relativity to other builds this should be stronger than ever due to all the fotm nerfs!

Other than that no changes to the build was made and I'm sure it'll do fine in the coming expansion.

My goal for 2.4 is to kill the Shaper with this build but due to this very unfortunate release date it may take longer than it otherwise would since WoW is my main priority.
Since Fireball its getting buffed, Do you thinkit would work with it? Any thoughts about it ?

thx.
Do i have to use orbs of storm? Can i replace it with somethin else?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info