[2.4]Crit Storm Call Inquisitor build for high-tier maps (pre-nerf Core cleared) Life/CI

"
SevenAteNine wrote:
Spoiler
At what currency amount would you consider being enough to run a solid enough CI build that could clear red maps?
i have a few good pieces atm but i need to make the choice to go into CI or life soon

Edit: i decided to go with life im curious how hard it is to get BBBBRR on Carcass Jack

If you are concerned about budget I'd recommend going for the life version as you've decided. A 4blue 2Red Carcass is in my experience not very hard to achiev, I tend to use Vorici 2Red option and usually end up hitting the other 4Blue in less than 10 tries which is less than 250chromes.
Last edited by Yrex on Jul 23, 2016, 1:00:58 PM
"
Yrex wrote:
"
SevenAteNine wrote:
Spoiler
At what currency amount would you consider being enough to run a solid enough CI build that could clear red maps?
i have a few good pieces atm but i need to make the choice to go into CI or life soon

Edit: i decided to go with life im curious how hard it is to get BBBBRR on Carcass Jack

If you are concerned about budget I'd recommend going for the life version as you've decided. A 4blue 2Red Carcass is in my experience not very hard to achiev, I tend to use Vorici 2Red option and usually end up hitting the other 4Blue in less than 10 tries which is less than 250chromes.

im not super worried i had about 4ex 270c 600j 120f. spent it all except 4ex 80c have everything but 6link 1 ring amulet belt and any jewels i need
Last edited by SevenAteNine on Jul 24, 2016, 12:19:50 AM
what do you think about Shavronne's Wrappings ? i hafe a 6 link and i hafe a 6 link carcass. whats in your opinion better ?
"
mac3r wrote:
what do you think about Shavronne's Wrappings ? i hafe a 6 link and i hafe a 6 link carcass. whats in your opinion better ?
Going lowlife is imo not worth it since the build isn't really lacking damage but rather ways to handle reflect which lowlife doesn't really help managing. I'm sure you could make it work but you'd face the dangers of one-shotting yourself to reflect even outside of -max maps.
Is Pledge of Hand good for this build? I never played with Pledge before and since they are cheap this league. I would like to try it out. I can see it will lower the defense a lot and DPS right?
"
Neverlandz wrote:
Is Pledge of Hand good for this build? I never played with Pledge before and since they are cheap this league. I would like to try it out. I can see it will lower the defense a lot and DPS right?
Pledge is a decent weapon but it won't be better than a dagger+shield since you lose both defence from the block/spellblock+life as well as most likely losing damage due to the loss of loads of crit chance. I'd probably go with rathpith+divinarius instead.
OK I see. Thanks for the quick reply :)
Just wanted to post here, as a thank you. This was my main build for prophecy and it was a huge success. Altough, my early heretic's veil drop, from my 2nd actions nightmare map (which dropped in my 1st actions nightmare map), certainly did help in funding.

My Gear Here:

Spoiler

Honest question, whats the best way to color this carcass? I've used over 500 chromes on vorici 2r and havent got the 4b yet and its super frustrating.

Also wanted to know what you thought of my dagger, self crafted with 50 alts and one regal :D

EDIT: Carcass didn't forum link properly

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) When you disconnect in the lab ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Last edited by SId6Niner on Jul 30, 2016, 12:40:23 AM
"
SId6Niner wrote:
Spoiler
Just wanted to post here, as a thank you. This was my main build for prophecy and it was a huge success. Altough, my early heretic's veil drop, from my 2nd actions nightmare map (which dropped in my 1st actions nightmare map), certainly did help in funding.

My Gear Here:

Spoiler

Honest question, whats the best way to color this carcass? I've used over 500 fusing on vorici 2r and havent got the 4b yet and its super frustrating.

Also wanted to know what you thought of my dagger, self crafted with 50 alts and one regal :D

EDIT: Carcass didn't forum link properly

Glad you've been enjoying it!
I think you've been very unlucky with the coloring of the carcass, I've done it 4 times and never have had to spend more than 300 chromes each doing the 2R Vorici method :/

You were insanely lucky with that dagger, it's very good. The dagger I crafted took several thousands of alterations, 4exalts and is only slightly better than yours.

Also, you should look into changing your boot enchant, the one you have does nothing most of the times.
What do you think about Crown of Eyes Hubris Circlet with 45% reduced Storm Call Duration in CI build ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info