[2.4]Crit Storm Call Inquisitor build for high-tier maps (pre-nerf Core cleared) Life/CI

hi,

nice build, i will defently start with it tomorrow for the new season. i do like the syncergy between the skills.

am planing to do the CI version, and for that i will wait untill lvl 70 with atleast 3k ES then i will take CI and so on. BUT
i do have 2 questions:

1- passive recommendation that do not involve more then 10-15 passive point to respec? cause both tree life and CI are different.

2- for Bandits still the same for CI? wit my undersanding i will go alira 3 times, base mana, cast speed and another power charge will be great specall with the weapon, its 25% more Spell damge:
N:Oak
C:Kill
M:Alira
Last edited by ghadanfar on Dec 1, 2016, 10:10:30 AM
Would it work with lightning tendrils?
i have 2 questions to the CI Build:
why do you use 2 warlord's mark?
why you do use 2 movment skill`?
"

The movement skills is probably just a preference if you like lightning warp or flame dash instead. Whirling blades is used to proc Instruments of Virtue giving you 30% cast speed after using it and to get fortify up of course. Thats just my guess :)
"
Twelvepack wrote:
"

The movement skills is probably just a preference if you like lightning warp or flame dash instead. Whirling blades is used to proc Instruments of Virtue giving you 30% cast speed after using it and to get fortify up of course. Thats just my guess :)

sorry i forgot to specify that:

1-i play CI
2-i have Void battery.

am playing this build and i got the Items, untill now i run lvl 8 map easy without dieing. but still need to lvl up and get better gear.

my Actual questions:

1-Dose Warlord's stack? or dose it to increase the chance to have it up? i do not see the benefit for it.

2 i was luck and i got an almost perfet roll for voidbringer Gloves (+1 to elem gem) so i switched the gem between oots and Gloves like that HoI and HoI get +1 lvl Elemental prolifartion Support instead of a second Warlord's mark, dose that work?
how to you get power charges??
"
Tarrascare wrote:
how to you get power charges??

Power charge on crit linked with orb of storms.

I'm going to try a variant of this build next league provided double-dipping doesn't get nerfed. I think taking Avatar of Fire and adding Pyre would be all that is required to get some pretty big ignites.
Currently lvl 76 with this build, about 15-20 chaos funding in and I'm wrecking maps up untill T6-7 with easy. The only hard thing I'm facing with this build is solo-boss survivability, they all oneshot me most of the times. This means every T5+ boss, Izaro, dom, etc. I followed every node on the passive tree as shown and also use rougly the same or lower tier gear. My resistances are all capped and i have about 9k dps.

Does anyone have any tips?
Can the skill tree be updated for the new patch?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info