[2.4]Crit Storm Call Inquisitor build for high-tier maps (pre-nerf Core cleared) Life/CI

Your vaal regalia is too low on es. you need at least one with 600 es.

I've just made core corrupted with this CI build and i found the dmg is nice but I've made some adaptations:

My gear :

Spoiler

I've choose to run Auxium for a simple reason: Perma frost. I've died a lot because of that. So I've find a good way to stop it (and it come with nice boost for ES )

And the gloves : Voidbringer

It's a good addition for this build but the down side : 80% more mana used is a huge price to pay.
But with the 6 power charges you can have 85,5% of crit chance.

In my HO with only HoT + light golem I'm at 20K avg dmg.

The Tree:

For the tree I used a energy from within in the slot just below melding so the the well is now full es boost and a It's a good es boost.

And I'm only at 8.840 es without discipline.

A really big thanks to Yrex for this build. And I can confirm that this build still a core killer build ;)
Last edited by shadoon on Oct 10, 2016, 11:54:38 AM
"
shadoon wrote:

Spoiler

gratz on the enchant...I´ll try to get it in uber... 1/120 to get that head enchant right?

have the other ring socket free, which ring is BIS ?

Always consacreate ground... with Pious Path , +crit and a little IIR

No Frozen

Or a critical with %ES?

Thanks
Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
Last edited by PabloCappone on Oct 15, 2016, 8:12:45 AM
I've buy a white Hubris and crafted it for the enchant. Cost me an arm, but totally worth it!

The frost is kinda annoying in CI because it's life base calculation and with 1 hp, you can imagine that is not great.

So if you play with CI I'll go for the dream fragment but auxium will give you almost the same effect and you can get a rare ring for the missing res + crit chance / elem dmg or even more ES.

Mine is full defensive one.

Also I've finally can find a good fingerless glove and change for it :

The 80% more mana use is hard to sustain. (you can't spam your spell)
With the WM you can leech more with this gloves.
Lost a little bit of dps but still capable to run Core in corrupted version. So No pb for now.

With that cold res I've changed my shield for more crit chance:

Also, I've tried to get rid of the eye of chayula but the stun get me killed 2 time on lvl91.

It's annoying because I've got more DPS and ES with this one :

But I can be stunned... so I prefer to do less dmg, move freely and avoid stupid deads :D

Ho and a last modification on my chest :

replaced life leech with controled destruction so i can run with inc. AOE on maps and conc effect on boss fight.
It's a nice DPS boost. Less leech is ok because it's 2% of your dmg. More Damage -> more leech -> more ES.
Hey just wanted to ask a question, where does your freeze come from and where does the leech come from, also can this build do uber atz and guardians?
The freeze come from the ring call of the brotherhood.
The leech come from the warlord's mark (life and mana) so hexproof in my setup is not a good mod.

For uber atz I don't have tested her yet.
For the guardian my first try of chimaera wasn't successful but I wasn't prepared at all. Don't know wat to do in the fog phase and I miss some antibleed potion.... But I think with more preparation it should be OK. not tested the others.

I will try again when I'll be 94. For now the RNG like to troll me a lot. No map drop and no currency drop ( or any similar way to get some ).
At what point are you taking the reduced mana reserved nodes for the CI version? I'm doing some testing for builds I plan using next league and noticed that you mention using it but none are taken in the tree.
For now, Guardians:

Phoenix: kill it without any problems, one try deadless.

Minotaur: was stuck some times in the beam that lead me to death. Use all portals but it's dead on my first try (no physical flask).

Chimaera: need to retry it with a different set of flask (more anti bleed and Phys DMG reduction)

Hydra: not yet tested.

I have to try also the cursed king. But for other maps 1-15, I don't have any troubles. Just some times I choose the wrong mod combination...
Time to update:

I've done all the four Guardians with this build.

From the easiest to hardest one : phoenix, hydra, Minotaur, chimaera.

Also try the shaper but I don't have the dps for. Maybe with a better weapon.

Pretty nice build thx for sharing again!
Last edited by shadoon on Nov 13, 2016, 11:26:04 PM
I have been using this build on my first Templar and I gotta say it's pretty darn good so far. Lvl 82 and smashing maps up to tier 8. I don't have a 6 link carcass jack so I had to make do with a cheapo loracted ringmail till I can afford to get one 6 linked(only have 2 characters and don't play all the time so I don't have a shitload of currency). The only thing I do differently is instead of storm call I'm using shocknova with increased lightning damage and lightning golem. Once I eventually roll storm call enchantment on my helm I will go back to using that but honestly, shock nova obliterates packs. Also using the strength belt that leeches life off chilled enemies. I just love how once you gain onslaught and all the charges you just get heaps of momentum and start smashing packs left right and centre. Good build for sure and it's fun to play.
Last edited by Hector_01 on Nov 15, 2016, 11:28:01 PM
i've plan to make Storm Call build next league..

wondering if i can make one with elementalist, any opinion.?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info