[2.3] ChaosOrb Trapper ONE HIT UBER ATZIRI! Millions of DPS (with videos)

quick question how do you get out of projectiles?? once your hit by them its near impossible to get out of it.
"
swampya wrote:
quick question how do you get out of projectiles?? once your hit by them its near impossible to get out of it.

Hm, I never had such a problem. If I ever get caught in a cross-fire of projectiles I pop my evasion flasks (which will give me about 20k+ evasion) and whirling blades out.

On another note, I've created another 1-shot build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1662874

Check it out and let me know what you think. (:
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Can you post the passive tree in another site, please?
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Thanks kind man.
Thoughts on 2.3 changes to ascendancy classes and chaos damage conversion?

I'm guessing that x2 consuming darks being 50% chaos conversion, not 100, will decrease your damage by 25%? Because 50% of the damage is still fire and the fire doesnt double dip.

Would it still be able to 1 hit uber?
"
MyNameIsSalo wrote:

I'm guessing that x2 consuming darks being 50% chaos conversion, not 100, will decrease your damage by 25%? Because 50% of the damage is still fire and the fire doesnt double dip.

The way I understand it is this:

1. Legacy Consuming dark daggers will convert 45% of fire damage to chaos (x2 = 90%)
2. Normal Consuming dark daggers will convert 30% of fire damage to chaos (x2 = 60%)

If you have legacy consuming dark daggers, then you will still do 90% chaos damage (+10% fire damage) and it will still one shot any boss.

Now, if you are using normal consuming dark daggers you probably won't one shot with one trap. However, you can easily throw out more traps and the bosses should die pretty fast.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on May 28, 2016, 1:05:00 AM
"
"
MyNameIsSalo wrote:

1. Legacy Consuming dark daggers will convert 45% of fire damage to chaos (x2 = 90%)
2. Normal Consuming dark daggers will convert 30% of fire damage to chaos (x2 = 60%)

If you have legacy consuming dark daggers, then you will still do 90% chaos damage (+10% fire damage) and it will still one shot any boss.

Now, if you are using normal consuming dark daggers you probably won't one shot with one trap. However, you can easily throw out more traps and the bosses should die pretty fast.

Wrong information,Chriss told yesterday,there is no more legacy Consuming dark,all daggers will have 30% fire dmg to chaos
"
Dejan_killer wrote:
"
"
MyNameIsSalo wrote:

Wrong information,Chriss told yesterday,there is no more legacy Consuming dark,all daggers will have 30% fire dmg to chaos

That's a bummer if that's the case. I've looked at the new changes for the different ascendancy classes. Once I test my changes on the new patch I will update this guide/build. No worries. (:
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Thx m8,you are the best.
By the way,on level 73 i kill atziry like pussy,yesterday on level 86,i kill so easy Uber.
This build is really OP,maybe is the best build in Path of exile,or maybe i wrong?!
if they were so many nerf chaos dmg in next patch,then we played in vain all this time, because the build will be useless.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info