[2.3] ChaosOrb Trapper ONE HIT UBER ATZIRI! Millions of DPS (with videos)

I decided to play this build and have a question.
Which nodes should i go firstly during the leveling to get normal dps with Essence Drain + Contagion?
I have this nodes at lvl 26 .
Spoiler

I will be grateful if you write order of nodes i should go after this ones.
Thanks a lot.
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
"
It's great to see that a lot of you are having fun and enjoying the build. I'll be posting more builds in the future, currently still testing with other mechanics/builds.

its a good build, just ignore those retards who claims "my build kill uber in 5min", keep up the good work
Is this build HC viable?
just realized that firestorm is the most op and is create for trap... 14 fire storm: 5.000.000 dps over 3 seconds. GG
"
conmeolatui44 wrote:
just realized that firestorm is the most op and is create for trap... 14 fire storm: 5.000.000 dps over 3 seconds. GG

I haven't count poison yet
Is the same if I don't go for Elemental Overload and instead I pick some elemental damage nodes or that 40% procs more than once?
"
zerocx wrote:
Is the same if I don't go for Elemental Overload and instead I pick some elemental damage nodes or that 40% procs more than once?

Elemental Overlord is too powerful not to pick up. You will essentially always have it up against bosses. Any elemental damage nodes that you pick up will do far LESS damage than Elemental Overlord.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
hey man how the heck do you see anything while playing.. loool
"
swampya wrote:
hey man how the heck do you see anything while playing.. loool

I got used to it. For the most part i can see everything since my eyes are sensitive to light haha.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
lol all goods i'll try get use to it also.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info