Donald Drumpf: Making Mjölner Great Again [T15 Map-boss Video]

Last edited by commonjunks on Apr 19, 2016, 6:40:12 AM
I can't see your belt, but yes you can get over double the life of your current amulet with a cheap upgrade. It looks like you may be dependent on that ring, but there is also a lot of growth potential there as well.

You're missing like 35-41% life from the tree still, and the base health that levels provide is actually pretty substantial. So yeah, you still have a ways to go in that regard.

I'm glad you're enjoying the build. Keep us posted on your progress.
Last edited by IdleAltruism on Apr 19, 2016, 4:25:15 AM
Belt is added under Gear.

Just having fun and it seems very powerful, once boss is under Molten strike he/she can only come out after death.

Earlier did double boss spring and first died without pain, but second one blow the corps before i could reach her, came back and she died while crying out loud. I am only level 77 but seems powerful enough to do T15, now only time will tell when i get hands on one of them.

Great work on guide mate.

Nothing fancy but got this, now i can take out one jewel to add life + spell damage.

Now life is 5.4k.

Also changed the belt now standing at 5.6k life (going to ditch all str+int jewel for spell damage + life).

And

Atziri fight was pain due to flask issue, but i think it is do able.
my flasks
Last edited by commonjunks on Apr 19, 2016, 9:43:39 AM
I'm resetting one of my characters I have already. I was wondering if I need to reset any of my bandits.
I have Oak (Life) / Kraityn (Attack Speed) / Oak (+1 Endurance Charge).
I'll be using Voll's Devotion.
Last edited by bigxboi on Apr 19, 2016, 2:33:36 PM
"
bigxboi wrote:
I'm resetting one of my characters I have already. I was wondering if I need to reset any of my bandits.
I have Oak (Life) / Kraityn (Attack Speed) / Oak (+1 Endurance Charge).
I'll be using Voll's Devotion.

I think my Voll's Devotion tree is a little off, but you shouldn't need to reset your passives. I think skipping the bottom endurance charge in favor of more jewel slots is a better option. Basically, you should just stop at getting Bloodless. You'll get more health and a lot more attack speed. I'll edit it now.

6 Power charges and 6 endurance works just fine.
Last edited by IdleAltruism on Apr 19, 2016, 7:01:47 PM
Well I already went with your old tree xD. I'll just rack up some orb of regrets and follow your new one. Thanks.
@IdleAltruism, what kind of enchantment is good on helmet?
"
commonjunks wrote:
@IdleAltruism, what kind of enchantment is good on helmet?

Any enchantment with a bonus to Discharge is good. The weakest is probably the AoE, but they are all good.
Today join pub party of zana "Death and Taxes", 4 people died and last boss i killed alone (i am only level 80 now). It was fun to see how i was able to take on shit at that level.
I did all the unique maps, up to perandus manor, with the build and didn't have any trouble. I didn't notice any difficulty until around t13 ele reflect maps. Some really tough bosses are quite difficult with ele reflect or curse immune. That's basically why I started running two Vinktar's. I went through hell getting my Basalt flask to roll a high enough reduced charges used+immunity to shock.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info