[2.5.1] Fyndel LL Vaal Spark build 100m xp/h 6 days lvl 100

Fyndel NOOB!!!!...

Pass me your gear to test this build and give my opinion...... until then i cant say anything.

See you IN GAME. ;-)
IGN: Albert_Wolf
this has been beaten in clear speed with not even 10% of the gear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80NYNKdprik

nice shit overpriced build
IGN: SlightRedeye
(GMT + 0:00)
Last edited by SlightRedeye on Apr 14, 2016, 8:08:08 AM
"
SlightRedeye wrote:
this has been beaten in clear speed with not even 10% of the gear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80NYNKdprik

nice shit overpriced build
he needs less then 10 remaining to be a counted run , VAAL spells are diffrent then selfcasted too gl grouping/hard bosses i get ur point tough recorded a vaal spark run for u https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlYerpqnRS0&feature=youtu.bewith my shitty duelist cause my 100 templar is pvp specced
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on Apr 14, 2016, 7:39:50 PM
"
Shajirr wrote:
If Vinktar isn't up do you just instantly die to reflect?

Unless I am missing something I don't see any reflect defenses anywhere.
boot enchant high lvl of light res never died to ele reflect after i used purity of light got my templar to 100 in 5 days
Every Class 100
Unfortunately this guy has some really anger/temper issues who calls dumb and ignorant who is not born in US

Get some fucking manners before posting and showing off your stupid stuff (this is the way you talk to strangers- how did it feel?)
Could you post a screenshot of your stats in hideout? Since you might as well be fully decked by headhunter in that screenshot you posted.

Also not really sure how does clearing a white core map show the build strength, especially with a instant leech Vinktars which is legacy and really the only reason your build doesn't fall apart at hard content.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
"
"
Shajirr wrote:

boot enchant high lvl of light res never died to ele reflect after i used purity of light got my templar to 100 in 5 days

That doesn't answer my question though - by default you have 0.5% leech from boots only, so I still don't see how to survive reflect when flask is not active even with PoL.

Also, what would be final aura setup then? You don't have Purity of Lightning in the gear that you posted.
Increasing Field of View in PoE: /1236921
"
Shajirr wrote:
"
"
Shajirr wrote:

That doesn't answer my question though - by default you have 0.5% leech from boots only, so I still don't see how to survive reflect when flask is not active even with PoL.

Also, what would be final aura setup then? You don't have Purity of Lightning in the gear that you posted.
+1 voidbringer 21 bm lvl 4 enhance wrath + purity of light , 4 enhance haste disci, herald of ice curse on hit ,+reduced aura jewel if u cant afford this setup dropp 1 aura and ur fine put herald of ice and disci in ur bm instead wrath

u wont do reflect maps and rare reflect u got enogh es buffer to survive my templar got 100 in 4 days died once , my duelist is 99 curently in 3 days died 1 time too MORE then enogh proof that reflect isnt a problem did 82+ colus maps with 2 beyond were every room has reflect packs
Every Class 100
Last edited by Fyndel on Apr 17, 2016, 4:32:07 PM
Hey Fyndel,

amazing build you have created. The clear speed insane. I started leveling a fresh templar.

I have one question for you:

How do you get 100% Chance of Projectiles Piercing? (on your tooltip)

Thanks in advance
-Monkeyface
Last edited by Monkeyface on Apr 21, 2016, 6:57:45 PM
"
Monkeyface wrote:
Hey Fyndel,

amazing build you have created. The clear speed insane. I started leveling a fresh templar yesterday.

I have one question for you:

How do you get 100% Chance of Projectiles Piercing? (on your tooltip)

Thanks in advance
-Monkeyface
as templar pierce gem and pierce node as scion u get it from ascendant and from ranger too u can use pierce gem +proj weakness too
Every Class 100

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info