[2.5.1] Fyndel LL Vaal Spark build 100m xp/h 6 days lvl 100

"
simakover wrote:
"
"
simakover wrote:
That beginner friendly spark guide you can recommend to me? New to poe
dont recommend not for beginners

sorry, im not native user of english so dint understand.

you build is really expensive, but im like spark and want to try it.
no play
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Can you do a gems/link section?

In your videos you use shield charge but I see WB in your gear
Last edited by dguay on Sep 28, 2016, 7:17:23 AM
"
dguay wrote:
Can you do a gems/link section?

In your videos you use shield charge but I see WB in your gear
its already in the guide Oo HERE If u cant finde it http://poecraft.com/%20gemplanner#v11.=S1y1w.2N0902.0c372Q00.341z272f2M2U.2Q1L141H.191z272f.==.==.==
Every Class 100
Last edited by Fyndel on Sep 28, 2016, 9:19:43 AM
whats the the thoughts on how much spark tooltip crit i should be running around with.
I want to have as little as possible while having enough if that makes sense, right now i have 89.4% with power charges in map.
My herald is applying the 9% crit increase.

does that mean the ideal maximum tooltip crit would be 91% pluss the 9% from the curse?
Also is being even a bit lower than i am a big deal, you obviously want to crit on every hit but have you noticed a certain sweet point which once your there everythings pretty fine?

edit: btw im not running a lucky, id prefer not to but obviously id need lower crit with one.
Whatever army I have, I'll lead against them...
...until I've won or I'm dead.
• Level 38 VS The World • https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1929461
• Crafting Service • https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2451155
Last edited by colwyn on Oct 1, 2016, 8:35:17 PM
is mikelat's aura calculator accurate? I'm trying to calculate auras, based on what i have available (20/20 blood magic, level 3 enlighten, all 22% reduced aura reservation from tree, 6% from skyforth)

im getting a result of 46% pol, 65% wrath but even with 21/20 blood magic and level 4 enlighten im getting 43% pol 61% wrath.

what am i missing here x)
"
alexvsevil wrote:
is mikelat's aura calculator accurate? I'm trying to calculate auras, based on what i have available (20/20 blood magic, level 3 enlighten, all 22% reduced aura reservation from tree, 6% from skyforth)

im getting a result of 46% pol, 65% wrath but even with 21/20 blood magic and level 4 enlighten im getting 43% pol 61% wrath.

what am i missing here x)

you need lvl 4 enlighten in the +1 gloves im pretty sure
ign: The_Gambler
oh right i forgot the voidbringer bonus, thanks XD
Tips for level it ? Thks
"
colwyn wrote:
whats the the thoughts on how much spark tooltip crit i should be running around with.
I want to have as little as possible while having enough if that makes sense, right now i have 89.4% with power charges in map.
My herald is applying the 9% crit increase.

does that mean the ideal maximum tooltip crit would be 91% pluss the 9% from the curse?
Also is being even a bit lower than i am a big deal, you obviously want to crit on every hit but have you noticed a certain sweet point which once your there everythings pretty fine?

edit: btw im not running a lucky, id prefer not to but obviously id need lower crit with one.
keep in mind cap crit is 95 % and only curse can make it to 100% so idealy u would want 90% crit and 21 assasins mark for another 10% to have 100% crit i find it overkill but with gear level of mine its aceptable with lower budget i suggest 70-80 80% is a rly nice sweet spot , the lucky mod(dia flask) is nice to but not worth above 80%+ crit , i tried to lower my crit and not use crit gem but in all cases it wasnt worth it cause the gem is to good .
Every Class 100
"
Fourbie wrote:
Tips for level it ? Thks
any lvling build prefarble as templar , fire storm , bladefall totems , flameblast anything rly youtube is your friend enogh money w h o r e youtubers .
Every Class 100

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info