Got Hacked

"
every thread i read lask is always in it saying u cheated its ur fault u got hacked.

You have me confused with someone else, though I have been pretty consistent saying if you got hacked it's very likely your own fault.

The only counter argument that has been offered is "It must be GGG" but no one has offered a shred of evidence. Also, GGG has stated there has been no compromise on their end. So who should we believe, people who make shit up about sandboxing entire systems just to surf the web, or the developers of this game? Seems like a pretty easy choice to me. But hey, if you are sandboxing your browser, why don't you post a screenshot.
He (Lask001) is a little bid rough. but his core statements are correct.
for me he does a good job
What you can do for your account security http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/115464/page/7 see my post
"
kappikarpfen wrote:

Calling everyone a liar and a cheater is correct?

I'm 30 years old and have been gaming since i was 5 and have never been hacked before until yesterday. I have never used a cheat/hack in an online game before and never will.

I played D2 for years and i still have the same account with all my characters/items to this day, same with D3(except the years part lol).

Not sure where some of you are gettig their sense of self-entitlement, or information like "GGG stated the problem is not on their end". Checked twitter, reddit and forum, still haven't found a shred of post on the topic.

With regards to you people who, without knowing who or what you're talking about, accusing people of cheating, lying and possibly whoring (you sound like a drunk parishioner in Texas, what in the crap-sucking-monkeys-on-acid hell is wrong with you?), here's a song (the video is beautiful, by the way): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmrkv601y8k
Sole member of the Pants On Exile fanclub.
"
EvilClive wrote:
"
kappikarpfen wrote:

I'm 30 years old and have been gaming since i was 5 and have never been hacked before until yesterday. I have never used a cheat/hack in an online game before and never will.

I played D2 for years and i still have the same account with all my characters/items to this day, same with D3(except the years part lol).

First off, I don't think I have verbatim called anyone a cheater hands down, though I think I made on very strong comment that indicated that. Most of my comments say you either got phished or you cheat. I personally think most people have gotten phished. The people I am short with are people who are obviously lying about the circumstances. I am pretty respectful until people start making things up and blaming other people for their problems.

You have to keep in mind saying you don't cheat doesn't mean anything. Saying you've never been hacked before does't mean anything. If you cheat you wouldn't tell us, and maybe you are really good at not downloading malicious software of seeing phishing sites, but it only takes one mistake to lose an account. It's also very possible if you use another site with the same email and password, that was compromised as well. You can blame GGG if you want, but they have stated they have not been compromised, and I will believe them over anyone in this thread any day.
"
EvilClive wrote:

Then you likely got phished. It is sometimes nearly impossible to tell a phishing site from the legit site.
RIP Bolto
"
Azireus wrote:
Not sure where some of you are gettig their sense of self-entitlement, or information like "GGG stated the problem is not on their end". Checked twitter, reddit and forum, still haven't found a shred of post on the topic.

With regards to you people who, without knowing who or what you're talking about, accusing people of cheating, lying and possibly whoring (you sound like a drunk parishioner in Texas, what in the crap-sucking-monkeys-on-acid hell is wrong with you?), here's a song (the video is beautiful, by the way): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmrkv601y8k

Here ya go buddy, read it and weep.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/110446/page/2
"
Lask001 wrote:

Here ya go buddy, read it and weep.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/110446/page/2

Good lord man, look at the date of that post.
Sole member of the Pants On Exile fanclub.
Last edited by Azireus on Feb 18, 2013, 5:34:07 PM
"
Lask001 wrote:
"
EvilClive wrote:
"
kappikarpfen wrote:

First off, I don't think I have verbatim called anyone a cheater hands down, though I think I made on very strong comment that indicated that. Most of my comments say you either got phished or you cheat. I personally think most people have gotten phished. The people I am short with are people who are obviously lying about the circumstances. I am pretty respectful until people start making things up and blaming other people for their problems.

You have to keep in mind saying you don't cheat doesn't mean anything. Saying you've never been hacked before does't mean anything. If you cheat you wouldn't tell us, and maybe you are really good at not downloading malicious software of seeing phishing sites, but it only takes one mistake to lose an account. It's also very possible if you use another site with the same email and password, that was compromised as well. You can blame GGG if you want, but they have stated they have not been compromised, and I will believe them over anyone in this thread any day.

Well if i havent been hacked before in my 25 years of gaming that must mean i dont visit shady websites and i know how not to get phished or it would have happened before. Unless over night i went full retard and started clicking on everything and telling people my password.

evilclive,

can you read my post from my signature and tell me what of the list u didnt do ?
please be honest.
What you can do for your account security http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/115464/page/7 see my post
Last edited by kappikarpfen on Feb 18, 2013, 5:46:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info