Second Wave of Trade Improvements

That made my day! haha!
Chris you think this is a joke but this is what I actually want.
Cool
This joke UI is still 1000x better than the current trade system, but I assume my opinion is in the minority.
IGN: SammySlammyBear
As long as you provide options I am all for this. It must however have good tools for opening into complex options strategies such as buy-writes, debit spreads, and custom multi leg solutions with simultaneous execution. I don't mind if uncovered positions, such as uncovered calls should be allowed, and futures should be handled very carefully as generally margin positions would be difficult to balance with little reprecussions for a player to create a position and simply delete the character if they end up in debt.
HAHHHAAA! Krip doesnt play PoE!....Funny that they used him.
Thru me to the city of woe,thru me the way to ever lasting pain.Now shall I ferry you in to the fire,the cold and the ever lasting darkness.Abandon all Hope.
First thing I check when I wake up is the news and item on sale.

I fell for this big time -_-
I hope GGG looks in this thread and sees that our actual trading system is not casual enough. we need a better system... maybe a auction house? but some pple dont have currency for this and no time to farm.. so maybe 1 normal auction house and 1 for real money trades. why did nobody did this before?

Let our voice be heard !

Kappa
This already exists....its called "poe.trade"
Can I has one of those 72 Mirrors :o

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info