New Paris Gateway Added

With the deployment of 2.2.1e, we have added a new gateway in Paris. This gateway is for players in France and other European players who have better routes to Paris than the other gateways. It can be selected on the login screen.
Last bumped on Apr 7, 2016, 2:16:20 PM
o.O this'll be nice for some of my friends. saw another mod post this in tech support
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.
das nice, i'm in belgium
I live in Paris. Best news ever, good job once again GGG.

If the technical issues are fixed the game will be golden. You made it through the desync issue and introduced the lockstep, so I'm sure you'll fix the technical issues too.
Last edited by Phraact on Mar 31, 2016, 8:39:11 PM
Very nice!
Not an april joke? :v
Thank you for this.

I live in Paris but if i try the Paris gateway i get a slightly higher latency than with other EU gateways (except Milan). Weird.
Antarctica gateway incoming tomorrow...
I wonder if Hillock-Senpai will notice me when I go to town??
not sure if serious . . . or 1st of april :^)
Suh Dude
Yeah back to home, cya Milan !
Fantastic. When is my friend going to be able to play the game in French though? At first it was around the awakening but until now all we've seen was the Portuguese version :/
I mean I understand that you have more players in Brazil than France, but how hard can it be to translate it?
Dem metal chickens

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info