2.2 Uber Farming Builds

Since I'm genuinely interested in effective uber farming builds I went through youtube and reddit to compile a few builds that seem to do the trick.

IIRC natnux's chrono miner was one of the first characters in PHC to defeat uber atziri (youtube, reddit). I'm pretty sure you wont find a more cost effective uber killer at this point.

Next day there was a video of a Cyclone CoC Pathfinder that killed uber with rather mediocre gear (in comparision). I couldn't find the video anymore. It was a Cyclone - CoC - Bladefall - Blade Vortex setup where BV was basically only used to generate flask charges for Rumi's & Co.

The chaos ice trapper is interesting aswell (youtube, build). I like this build because the saboteur was generally considered to be a rather weak ascendecy class. It's also pretty budget friendly.

Here's a Whispering Ice AoF Icestorm uber killer (youtube, build). This is pretty impressive becuase it's not a chaos damage / posion build for once. It's also somewhat flexible when it comes to chosing your ascendecy.

And a surprising one: A Fire Nova Mine Occultiest (youtube, build). Weel, I should say Chaos Nova Mine becuase of 2x Consuming Dark. I know what you think - another Chaos Damage build, but still, we're talking about Fire Nova Mine!

Other top tier uber killer builds are:
-Low Life Blade Vortex (Necromancer, Pathfinder)
-Voltaxic Rift (Many choices here)
-Fire -> Chaos Firestorm
-Various CoC Builds
-Various Low Life <Insert Spell> Crit Builds (Assassin)

So if you know of any other interesting / surprising / cost effective uber killer builds please post them! I'd really appreciate it :)
Last bumped on May 22, 2016, 5:16:48 AM
I know dual RF totem is one of them. dont feel like looking up kill videos, but they're there
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.
chaos ice trapper is simply nuts vs atziri. the build is made for killing her

the trash before is actually harder sometimes than atziri herself
IGN: Kitaen
Yeah I find the Ice Trap builds pretty impressing. I was initially a little confused why they keep Cluster Traps in even for the bosses, but I guess it's because the Traps overlap and that is where the real damage comes from.

I still kinda dislike the fact that Chaos Damage builds are so dominant when it comes to killing uber atziri (Question for an experienced atziri farmer: Would I be able to achieve similar damage with elemental damage and elemental equilibrium?).

By the way: Fire Trap's and Ice Trap's damage at level 20 is more or less equal. I wonder if a chaos Fire Trapper would actually be able to kill uber.
Any new builds showed up for uber farming? Im looking for some ideas in new league :/
Explosive arrow can do it and has done it.

Chaos orb trapper can do it easily (I have killed her 4 times this league)

Bladefall trapper can do it.

Whispering ice can still do it just fine. (CI)
2.3 is around the corner and it'll change the game drasticly , not sure if these 2.2 builds will survive .
R.I.P 4.B.
"
nephilim1984 wrote:
Explosive arrow can do it and has done it.

Chaos orb trapper can do it easily (I have killed her 4 times this league)

Bladefall trapper can do it.

Whispering ice can still do it just fine. (CI)

I killed Uber in perandus with Chao Ice Trap. I wanna now try soemthing different, not traps, maybe also not chaos because Im not sure if this will be possible after conversion nerfs.

Im kinda bored right now and looking for something fun and different that still can do hard content.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info