Whaitiri's Unique Item Collection

Haven't updated this in a long time, will do once i finish all 3.0 uniques!

Hi everyone, just thought i'd share a little achievement of mine!

I've been playing this game rather actively since early 2013, and decided to collect uniques at some point in 2014.

Most of these items were acquired before the droprate buff, when everything was substantially more expensive. Perandus League helped getting the last missing league-exclusives at a reasonably low price.

After accidentally 5-linking a Thousand Ribbons back in the day, i've decided to get all possible uniques 6-socketed and atleast 5-linked. I've done about 90% myself, only a small part was bought.

What i'm most proud of is the fact that i've finished this without ever flipping a single thing, or doing even more questionable stuff. This is the result of persistent grinding coupled with some planning and luck.

You can take this post as a show-off, or as motivation to work towards your own goals!

Let's get to the interesting part, the uniques:

Missing Uniques
- Angler's Plait
- Demigod's Presence

Weapons

One-Handed Axes

Two-Handed Axes

Bows

Claws

Daggers

Fishing Rods

One-Handed Maces

Two-Handed Maces

Sceptres

Staves

One-Handed Swords

Thrusting Swords

Two-Handed Swords

Wands

Armour

Chests

Helmets

Gloves

Boots

Shields

Accessories

Amulets

Rings

Belt

Quivers

Flasks

Jewels

Maps

Bonus Stuff

Most of this stuff is currently used as skin.

Thanks for checking this thread out!

€: If something is not verified, that means i've either used currency on it, took off MTX or replaced it with a higher rolled version.
twitch.tv/enki91
Last edited by Enki91 on Aug 8, 2017, 4:34:17 AM
Last bumped on Jan 15, 2017, 11:18:51 PM
Added Goddess Unleashed to the collection, now it's really done! Also removed duplicates from this thread, so it looks cleaner.
twitch.tv/enki91
Added Star of Wraeclast. Collection is now completed until 2.3.
twitch.tv/enki91
You're missing pillar of the caged god, no?
It's in there, but as Alt Art version. Same goes for Death Rush and Lavianga's Spirit.
twitch.tv/enki91
Added maps (forgot them, oops) and replaced the old 5L Demi with my Flashback one.
twitch.tv/enki91
Great collection, grats !

Great collection, grats !

Thanks! Your collection was one of the things that inspired and kept me going with this one.
twitch.tv/enki91
Added all new uniques. The fated uniques aren't 5linked yet, going to work on that whenever i have some excess currency in PSC.
twitch.tv/enki91
Updated this post. Had all new stuff finished, socketed and linked for a while, but was just too lazy to relink everything here.
twitch.tv/enki91

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info