Ascendancy-Themed Fan Art Competition!

Stoutarm

Guildleader: JESUSWEPT (JESUS†)
Awesome, I don't have much time at the moment but I'll try and participate again. It was great fun last time. We had a few questions pop up, though that didn't get an official public answer, e.g. if we are allowed to submit multiple entries, if mature content is ok or if literary submissions were eligible. If this happens again, can we please get someone from GGG to answer them in this thread and/or update the first post? That would be great.

"
Lolwhatskillz wrote:
"
You can use a site like tinypic to upload the pic. Then copy the link it gives you to use here and place it between the [.img][./img] tags. (minus the periods of course) :)
Hmm, i have it on imgur, do i use the share link or the direct link? sorry for all the questions.

Imgur: Use the BBCode link you get either when uploading the image or afterwards when hovering over it.

"
SirZkully wrote:
[IMG]http://i63.tinypic.com/2q8bplh.jpg[/IMG]

Not that good at photoshop, but i kinda like this, hope you guys can see it

You have to use lower case tags on the forum:
Spoiler

Last edited by Alysma on Mar 30, 2016, 4:05:06 AM
when are the new skill effects coming out?
No one cares about standard. It's literally a recycle bin, just press empty.
I just checked last art competition the winners are so WOW, just WOW.

Instead of the current loading screen we honestly should consider using those as loading screens. Will be so awesome.
Great idea! The fan art could be used as loading screens!
so "art" is strictly drawing pictures? what about writing or making music that fits the ascendancy theme? it does feel a bit unfair that only those who can draw can participate and win...
ohh i wana see some Cadiro stuff
Had I the time and inclination to draw these days, it'd be golf themed. Cadiro in mid-stroke from the tee through a convoluted set of apparently very successful fairway traps. The hole on a raised spike trap surrounded in lava flooring with a little flag to give him hope. A quote of "18 Fucking Times!?".

Good luck folks.. I look forward to seeing the entries. :)
O boy, o boy.

The pressure is on! I didn't think it would happen again so soon, but i'm glad it is!
cool stuff. Not sure I really have the time atm to put into a piece but i look forward to seeing what people produce.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info