667k Kinetic Blast Wander Showcase

Grats! You should probably note that 667k is with flasks, without them ( procs involed? ) - 400-450k? Did you count in resists, or you use penetration gems? Tooltip warrior :P
and I've only died 39 times. (c) Libbritania ( tokimeki ).
"
ZL0J wrote:
Grats! You should probably note that 667k is with flasks, without them ( procs involed? ) - 400-450k? Did you count in resists, or you use penetration gems? Tooltip warrior :P

You do know that if I actually try and calculate the DPS of KB, it's gonna be near impossible because of the "shotgun" effect of the explosions that overlap extremely well plus the frostwalls I cast when I wanna burst a single target. That's the reason I didn't even bother calculating it. Although If there was a way to do it accurately, the numbers are going to be WAY higher than 667k PER PROJECTILE even without flasks or even at resist maps :P

That's why I just posted an Uber run to show how the DPS of the sorts feels like as well as the clear speed.
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
you're missing a mirrored belt...

what a noob
my friend was at 200k dps in the hideout with 11k ES 8% evasion and 33%block and he was dying sometimes to rare ele reflect in solo, in party it's rip every 2-3 maps

you must cut your dps by 30% or add at least 30-40% evasion else this build is just a glass cannon unable to do lvl 100 if not with someone running defensive auras
"
xMustard wrote:

what a noob

The Regalia I'm using is also peasnt-tier :/ shit, brb deleting character

"
my friend was at 200k dps in the hideout with 11k ES 8% evasion and 33%block and he was dying sometimes to rare ele reflect in solo, in party it's rip every 2-3 maps

you must cut your dps by 30% or add at least 30-40% evasion else this build is just a glass cannon unable to do lvl 100 if not with someone running defensive auras

I also have about 215k~ dps in hideout and hm, thats strange, I never really found rare monster reflect a problem on solo, the reflect only exceeded my leech/mitigation threshold when other dps auras affect me like ANGER / WRATH but with only Hatred/HoA its outleeched very easily.

Leveling was pretty smooth from 95-100 with me only dying only twice. One is from a rotation when I got buffed by Wrath and offscreened some rare mob, the other is from good old volatile blood 1 shot.

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
"
OJ8_Graz wrote:
"
xMustard wrote:

what a noob

The Regalia I'm using is also peasnt-tier :/ shit, brb deleting character

"

I also have about 215k~ dps in hideout and hm, thats strange, I never really found rare monster reflect a problem on solo, the reflect only exceeded my leech/mitigation threshold when other dps auras affect me like ANGER / WRATH but with only Hatred/HoA its outleeched very easily.

Leveling was pretty smooth from 95-100 with me only dying only twice. One is from a rotation when I got buffed by Wrath and offscreened some rare mob, the other is from good old volatile blood 1 shot.

look here https://youtu.be/OBc8lVzUGvQ?t=68
pre ascendancy video, i lost 6k ES to a rare ele reflect with 30% evasion and 33%block
with 8% evasion instead of 30% evasion i would have lost 7,5k ES average with spikes up to 9k ES lost? ok the map is -16%res but it's a mod you run into quite often and you deal 30-35% more damage then me in my old video, so an ele reflect with -16% res means that you lose 10k ES or even 12k ES without evasion

ok, i wasn't using neither legacy vinktar nor leech on the amulet, but first reflect damage taken then leech, my friend with 200k+dps and 11k es was using 1,2% leech on the amulet, he ended using grace instead of hatred to level up

of course if you have always active vinktar, you are immortal and never die
"

look here https://youtu.be/OBc8lVzUGvQ?t=68
pre ascendancy video, i lost 6k ES to a rare ele reflect with 30% evasion and 33%block
with 8% evasion instead of 30% evasion i would have lost 7,5k ES average with spikes up to 9k ES lost? ok the map is -16%res but it's a mod you run into quite often and you deal 30-35% more damage then me in my old video, so an ele reflect with -16% res means that you lose 10k ES or even 12k ES without evasion

ok, i wasn't using neither legacy vinktar nor leech on the amulet, but first reflect damage taken then leech, my friend with 200k+dps and 11k es was using 1,2% leech on the amulet, he ended using grace instead of hatred to level up

of course if you have always active vinktar, you are immortal and never die

Yes I would have used Vinktar's definitely if reflect was not manageable in the first place, but so far it's not a problem at all even at 0 evasion.

Build Archived. Will write up a guide on this build next patch as requested heavily :)

Please, post ur skill tree ? =)
Looking forward to your build guide :)
Last edited by biwi1 on Jun 3, 2016, 10:52:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info