New guild, Void Walkers, looking for members!

I've decided to open my guild up that I've had for years to the public, because playing with only 1-2 people to talk to gets boring. While I've only returned to the game since the Ascendancy patch, I've put many hours into the game. The main focus of our guild is to have fun while playing the game, however you'd like.

We have 4 stash tabs for the guild at the moment, and I plan to add more continuously.
The highest level of the guild is me, at 79, so while there are no current plans for high level mapping the option is always there.
New players are welcome! We have a stash tab specifically for leveling gear - if you need something ask me or the officer to remove it for you!

Requirements:
- The only requirement is to be a mature person while in the guild. We're all over the age of 21, so if offensive words and crude jokes bother you I doubt this guild would be a good home.

Most players are located on Perandus Softcore, but anyone is welcome to join.

You can contact me in-game @ Voidcrafter to join!

Edit:

We now have a discord server! PM me for details if interested.
Last edited by Untimelyvoid on Apr 19, 2016, 4:39:09 PM
Last bumped on May 10, 2016, 2:51:22 PM
Hello i tried writing to you ingame but you were offline.

But yeah im really interested in joining the guild, have some people to talk to and maybe play with. I dont really know anyone in the game so yeah :( dont have anyone to talk to.
hit me up IGN:Letsnotgetwierd
Bump!
Up!
Bump.
Hi!

I would like to join if possible, i tried to pm you but you where offline.

I am a lvl 88 Scion atm, just started to play a week ago, realy enjoying it so far. Looking for some nice ppl to play with do maps make new friends ect. Hit me up with a pm.
ign Sparkoe
Bump!
Last edited by Untimelyvoid on Apr 2, 2016, 4:07:41 PM
Bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info