Path of Exile in China

The Chinese servers will be their own separate realm that isn't connected to our main international realm. The Chinese market is very different to what we're used to, but Tencent are helping us solve those challenges. We feel confident that we will be able to win the upcoming war against bots and gold farmers in China.

The first Chinese Alpha test is scheduled to start in May 2016. Existing Chinese players on our Grinding Gear Games server can continue to play on the GGG server or can play on the Chinese Tencent server, whichever they prefer.

On a personal note, this is incredibly exciting. China is the largest gaming market in the world and we've been waiting for the right time to expand into China. Tencent is incredibly powerful and has assigned a great team to work with us on the Chinese version. It is our expectation that the upcoming massive increase to the Path of Exile playerbase will help us ramp up both the quality and quantity of content we release for everyone.

For more information (in Chinese), please check out Tencent's Path of Exile site.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last bumped on Feb 22, 2017, 10:50:40 PM
^ Ohh.
GG GGG :) !!
Surprised the game is allowed into China...
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Good luck guys!
GGG world gaming domination!
And yet still no room for rhoa feathers in the currency tab :(
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
(:

Last edited by socun89 on Mar 28, 2016, 3:42:33 AM
"
Chameleon wrote:
Surprised the game is allowed into China...

Yeah, because there are issues with Skeletons in China. Will there be a consored china version of the game? Skeletons replaced with dolls...
Whats wrong with skeletons? Dont they train doctors?
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
ty for scam <3
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info