[2.4 VIDEO] #1 Pathfinder PHC - Blade Vortex flask build. Uber atziri video. Easy lvling

yo man! can you do ele and phys reflect maps with this build?
Anyone tried CI version? Life so squishy
I can face tank uber izaro and most bosses with this setup imo it is not squishy :D
"
arlen2015 wrote:
I can face tank uber izaro and most bosses with this setup imo it is not squishy :D

That is the definition of most bosses?
Can you do Hall of Grandmasters with life build? double core map?
Last edited by Moksu on Aug 26, 2016, 4:24:31 AM
didnt try Hall of Grandmasters, tried twinned Core once failed :) But can do everything else including rest of t15 maps twinned.
How does this goes as starter on new legue? And what is gearing priority: getting flasks or divinarius and globe? How does ir performe with eclipse and rare shield?
Works fine as a starter, but you should really read the OP. He talks about how to build without unique flasks and what your purchase order should be. After you read that, follow up with some questions that aren't answered for you.
while using rares only, what should your stat priorities be? Should it be the same as your jewel priority list? What about 1h weapons? Should you be using a dagger/sword/claw to be able to using whirling blades? Or should you be using a 1h with as much spell damage on it? dual wield 1h until you can afford the unique shield?
Once I post an offer in a thread, I never check back. If I win something, please PM me.

IGN: _Keone
Looking to level with this build in hardcore essence league, but I don't know how to level as I have no damage nodes while leveling, so dmg is really bad prior level 40-50. any advice?
"
GuyThatDies wrote:
Looking to level with this build in hardcore essence league, but I don't know how to level as I have no damage nodes while leveling, so dmg is really bad prior level 40-50. any advice?

Go out of your way to get at least some damage. It's worth it to get like 5 nodes of damage because it will increase your clear speed significantly which actually makes you safer.
IGN: Dmillz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info