[2.4 VIDEO] #1 Pathfinder PHC - Blade Vortex flask build. Uber atziri video. Easy lvling

"
dupie wrote:
The cost to get this build going for end tier shit is absolutely ridiculous atm.

comparing to op builds it's not.
seems you have never tried to gear skyforth+shavronne in new league.
or even fakener volls devotion+6l protector+vagan dagger
"
Glick wrote:
"
dupie wrote:
The cost to get this build going for end tier shit is absolutely ridiculous atm.

For Red Maps it's only around 3-4ex total on PHC. For Uber Atziri/Core you'll need Taste + Vinktar though, which is another 8ex.

promice works well instead of toh.
somewhat even better.

for hc toh is defensive choice though.
No rest for the wicked
Last edited by mezmery on Jun 12, 2016, 3:13:02 AM
Small update:

Up to 91 on PHC, Pathfinder #16, 250 overall. Was finally able to afford a Taste of Hate and oh my god is it a HUGE difference both defensively and offensively! Getting to the point where gear is starting to look on point.

Flasks:

I'm guessing the next upgrade is likely going to be getting a second carcass to start trying to roll for my 6L, pretty happy with all the other parts, don't think anything's massively behind. Thoughts?
Why not taking Rainbowstride on this build to get 70% phys block / 75% spell block ?

Playing it currently and it feels really nice

"
mezmery wrote:
"
dupie wrote:

comparing to op builds it's not.
seems you have never tried to gear skyforth+shavronne in new league.
or even fakener volls devotion+6l protector+vagan dagger
"
Glick wrote:
"
dupie wrote:

For Red Maps it's only around 3-4ex total on PHC. For Uber Atziri/Core you'll need Taste + Vinktar though, which is another 8ex.

promice works well instead of toh.
somewhat even better.

for hc toh is defensive choice though.

I'm using a cybils paw instead of divinarius, partly because I can't afford a divinarius and partly because 8 life per blade vortex hit, 8-12% cast speed, and over a 100% inc spell damage is excellent. Cybils costs 1-3c, so it's a pretty excellent replacement in my opinion. You do lose out on AOE though.
I used a Heartbreaker until I got Divinarius, I feel like losing Whirling Blades is too much of a loss because of how well it synergizes with Blade Vortex.
I also skipped the eclipse and used Daresso's passion estoc instead, it's really cheap ( you can get a fully linked estoc for an alch ) and the extra frenzy charges it provides is nice, not to mention it looks good too, can't really say that about the heartbreaker lol :P
Last edited by Arthrima on Jun 12, 2016, 10:50:34 AM
Hi guys this is my char. I have been playing this for a while, lvl 90 atm and having loads of fun. But recently i tried uber lab and everything went well I could face tank izaro for sometime and after a while bam he 1shots me. I tried the map couple of more times and it was the same result. I want to know do i need to dodge his stuff or do i need rathpit shield to face tank uber izaro. I got one shot when all the flask were up. Can some one tell me how can i kill the boss?
Btw i took passive in cruel instead of oak so my dps is a bit low.
My stats:
5.1k hp
1.5k mana
7.5 blade vortex damage
My passive tree is same like the op's one.
@kwickslow just one thing, get a new belt, that belt is really poor compared to all the other things you got, you should be able to get a far better one with ease.

As far as the uber trial boss, i am not in the place to give advice there but i am sure you will get it from people who actually did play through it.
"
kwickslow wrote:
Hi guys this is my char. I have been playing this for a while, lvl 90 atm and having loads of fun. But recently i tried uber lab and everything went well I could face tank izaro for sometime and after a while bam he 1shots me. I tried the map couple of more times and it was the same result. I want to know do i need to dodge his stuff or do i need rathpit shield to face tank uber izaro. I got one shot when all the flask were up. Can some one tell me how can i kill the boss?
My stats:
5.1k hp
1.5k mana
7.5 blade vortex damage

As Arthrima said, replacing that belt will definitely be a huge upgrade. With all flasks up he still shouldn't be oneshotting you, his melee attacks were hitting me for about 2-3k when I did him a couple of days ago at 90. Did you let him get any charges/buffs?
I still wouldn't let him hit me with his arcing strike/overhead smash so be on your feet when he starts his animation, those should be the only things that can oneshot you if you deal with his mechanics on phase 1 and 2.
"
Noitee wrote:
"
kwickslow wrote:
My stats:
5.1k hp
1.5k mana
7.5 blade vortex damage

As Arthrima said, replacing that belt will definitely be a huge upgrade. With all flasks up he still shouldn't be oneshotting you, his melee attacks were hitting me for about 2-3k when I did him a couple of days ago at 90. Did you let him get any charges/buffs?
I still wouldn't let him hit me with his arcing strike/overhead smash so be on your feet when he starts his animation, those should be the only things that can oneshot you if you deal with his mechanics on phase 1 and 2.

I was just facetanking him idk about the charges and stuff. Usually other stuff including merci izaro and hard stuff i just facetank them when my flasks are up but this time i could do it only for a while until one of his hits one shot me.It was today's lab and he was duel wielding maybe izaro was strong today :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info