[2.4 VIDEO] #1 Pathfinder PHC - Blade Vortex flask build. Uber atziri video. Easy lvling

"
vasya97 wrote:
Very nice build, i think i will try it
But i have a question, which map mods you can't run? Is no regen/no leech doable for this build?

It can run basicly anything but no leech. No regen is very easy - both types of reflect are doable. For minus max resistance i put ruby on and it's ok, so it's only the no leech i had real problems with
"
boof wrote:
How necessary is Vaal pact really?
Between Rumi's and a Basalt, and then the leech from Vinktar's and Warlord's, is reflect really an issue?
I don't have much experience with this character yet, but on paper it doesn't really seem necessary. Am I overseeing something?

Well for atziri and other hard hitting bosses the leech rate would not be near quick enough to get me to full before the next hit, so yes i would say it's necessary.
Last edited by Bogok on Apr 1, 2016, 8:54:02 AM
"
Generauxx wrote:
Master Herbalist over Veteran Bowyer? I'm actually playing a BV Pathfinder myself & I feel like I clear faster with VBowyer, but I could just be imagining it.

Great build overall, I switched to your tree because I was too squishy.

Yeah it's a quite tanky tree. I took Master Herbalist since it's better for single target with the poison, and i don't really need more damage for trash clear. Besides the 30 chaos res is the only i get, so i feel like it's pretty crucial.
Updated with Frequently asked questions (: Hope it helps
Any reason you take Hired Killer over Quick Recovery? Do you just think the life on kill was better than the mana regeneration?
Hi! Currently playing the build and enjoying it a lot!

Was wondering what is your Dps with your gem setup and what is your crit chance with Controlled Destruction?

A stat sheet of your character on first post would be greatly appreciated!

Great build and guide but a little bit more info would be awesome. Thank you kindly!
"
simpleMystery wrote:
Any reason you take Hired Killer over Quick Recovery? Do you just think the life on kill was better than the mana regeneration?

I would prefer the mana regen - definitely better. Ty bro
Hey, love the build, got a question: would Inc Dur be a good alternative to Added Fire?
"
trnkrt wrote:
Hey, love the build, got a question: would Inc Dur be a good alternative to Added Fire?

Yes it can be done, it's all up to preference. With added fire you need to have less blades up to kill mobs though and the dmg versus bosses is better since you have 50 blades anyways. I would take added fire for sure.
"
Bogok wrote:
"
trnkrt wrote:

Yes it can be done, it's all up to preference. With added fire you need to have less blades up to kill mobs though and the dmg versus bosses is better since you have 50 blades anyways. I would take added fire for sure.

Fair enough. Got one more question: what would be the priority while upgrading flasks?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info