[2.4 VIDEO] #1 Pathfinder PHC - Blade Vortex flask build. Uber atziri video. Easy lvling

Whether all flasks are required for this build?

"
SFDrake001 wrote:

Whether all flasks are required for this build?

Read OP post (first one) and many more in last few pages...
anybody tried or know if Phys to light (or conv vinktar) + light pen better dmg overall for boss fights ?
Awesome build. I am playing it on standard. Forgive to noob questions

Other then the increase AoE, is there a reason you use the dagger? I have a really nice dagger that gives me a lot more DPS.

Spoiler

I lack the Vinktar Flask Physical to lightning however I do have,

Spoiler

Do you feel it would be enough leech for this build? I just do not have 6 EX right now to buy one.

I understand why you use the belt you have, would Doryani's Physical be ok in the interm?

Also would you take Vaal Pact if you do not have your flask?

Thanks for taking the time to post this build.

I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
@Ahewaz
Spoiler
The Divinarius is only used as it as the stats wanted with an increased AoE effect which helps clearing trash mobs. There are daggers out there that can give substantially more damage, I would use yours over the Div. Doryani's belt with phys damage + leech should work well until you get a belt with flask mods. Only take Vaal Pact once you have at least 1 leech : BV + Warlords(not amazing) / Atziri / Doryani / Vinktar / Taste. Saw your character, legacy Vinktar is nice, without the phys to lightning for the leech however your Vinktars is literally just a glorified topaz flask. You can drop Faster Casting or Spell Echo, you do not need both. Also get a lv20+ BV gem.

@SFDrake001
Spoiler
Pathfinder IS Flasks. If you have no currency start with Basalt + Granite + Atziri + HP + Speed/Other. Getting Rumi's, Vinktars and Taste of Hate will increase damage and survivability immensely, with each one you get you will notice the difference.
Your Previous Questions : Rares die so fast you normally can't read monster mods, keep most flasks running and you will be fine from explosions and reflect. 6l BV for damage, 4l BV for power charges and warlords mark, I normally whirl,6l,6l,whirl,6l,6l,whirl,4l,repeat. With blasphemy you can't use the Clear Mind jewel which is +40~60 spell damage and you lose a bit of mana which helps tank big hits. You can use Orb of Storms + Power charge on Crit for power charge gen, but the orb spawns on you and will need to be cast over and over depending on placement.

Vessel Of Vinktar (4 variants available) :
Spoiler
+Lightning Damage to Attacks - The worst choice with this build. Requires Phys to Lightning gem and gives no extra damage.

+Lightning Damage to Spells - Some damage that will give a small amount of leech, recommended to still use Phys to Lightning Gem.

Lightning Penetrates Resistances - Have to use Phys to Lightning gem to work, flask gives us a slight dps boost due to lightning pen and the support gem gives a decent dps boost. However you lose a link that could be used for more utility or damage, Added Chaos/Crit Multi should offer more damage, Crit Chance for faster flask recharge, Inc AoE/Conc for utility and damage.

Physical Converted to Lightning - The recommended flask due to freeing up a link.

I do not have the conversion one yet, I would also like to find out if it is better than the penetrating one for damage as Sangvinu2 asked.
Last edited by Ninjatsu on Sep 30, 2016, 6:16:51 AM
According to your Post about the Vinktar Variations.

I watched my Tooltip dps switching out Phys to Lightning for added chaos and my DPS DEcreased.
i wonder if phys to lightning is the best way to go since faster casting is no longer needed.

(All gems lvl 20 qual 20% tested)

I dont really see a big benefit of switching my Penetration Vinktar to a Convertion Vinktar spending 8 exalts since it wouldnt increase my dps and i can run whatever maps i want atm as long as i dont sleep

Only Twinned Malachai was kind of a problem but i'm not an experienced player with this kind of Map levels, my last char was an Infernal Blow marauder in Perandus which had even problems at some of the tier 11 allready and never got to core malachai bcs Maligaro wrecked me in there.

So.. to end this post.

I dont really think the convertion Vinktar is worth its price since the DPS and survivability is allready insane using a 20% quality Phys to Lightning instead of added chaos
Hello, what are the best links for dps on blade vortex 6-link? I've tried Blade Vortex->Increased Critical Strikes->Added Fire Damage->Controlled Destruction->Spell Echo->Concentrated Effect. I'm wondering if swapping Added Fire Damage with Increased Critical Strike Multiplier will yield more DPS on tooltip, or if there's any other gems that could produce higher DPS results?
With Pledge of hands (which got Spell-Echo), I did a lot of tests with 20/20 gems and my Final setup is :
BV / Added-fire / Constrolled-Destr / Increase-Crit-Chance / Increase-Crit-Dmg / Phys-to-Lightning

with 20Q BV and all the passives, the range of the spell is OK for me so I don't use Inc-AOE
Regarding Concentrated-effect, still got no dps-problem at all in T13/T14 maps, so I don't bother switching to conc-effect

With PCoC BV-support, crit is very high with 4 power charges (should have taken +1 PC from bandits too, may respect)

And about survival, you will easily get 5000+ HPs, with MoM, you will get 7K of effective-HPs, enough for mostly everything in poe if you know what's going on :)
I got like 8200 Effective HPs with Rathpit and Divinarius.. deffinitly easier to get high HP with those things
Content cleared while ago, without problems. Personally imho Epowower 3/4 is a best option as a sixth gem.

Well build still OP

Life is too short for soft options.
Ign : Spirituus

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info