[2.3]CI Bladefall BOOM BOOM mines with poison, Tri-curse, deathless uber at 82. Affordable.

"
Madzak wrote:
"
Rippin_Heads wrote:
Hello Exiles,
Spoiler

This is my second confirmed kill. Other proof on page "6" of the forums.

So about my second trip. Everything got a little easier knowing that i could kill uber. So, you become a little more relaxed.

Double Vaal - i could not kill instantly, except for one. (maybe i messed up my traps). Anyway, run around a bit, do a little dodge, and you'll be fine.

Trio - Died once, because i forgot my bleed flask... Rookie mistake! Otherwise, kite and lay mines down. Should be easy.

Atziri - Hmm, got me once because i lagged into a storm-call. Unusually laggy in that darn place. Anyway,just run around and WAIT until she is either storm calling or flame blasting, because trust me, you do not want to tank a flame blast. Other then that, It's pretty much like normal Atziri with more life. Just step up your dodge game and you will be okay.

In the end, i highly recommend this build to anyway trying to do uber, whether new or a veteran.

Best Regards,

Adam.

Best is to be really rested and on your A-game. 2 topaz flasks during Atziri is nice, both with bleed. Atziri can kinda bug out on her storm calls, so that is why u def. want those flasks. Double vaal will go down at 8k+dps and 2 traps + 3+3 mines. Also, remember to stand in middle so both get affected by your curses.

Hey,

What are the minmal requirements to reach MAX DPS. I'm sure a 21/20 Bladefall would be a nice addition. I am currently sitting at 11k DPS(controlled destruction), and 5.9k With minefield. Furthermore, i saw you used a Golem in your video. What do i need to remove in order to socket that gem, and what's the benefit of the Golem?

thanks,

Adam.
Last edited by Rippin_Heads on Apr 7, 2016, 6:15:43 PM
How about Shavronne's instead of the ES armor? Any reason why it couldn't do uber atziri or core?
Will update the guide with some of the questions being asked in the thread.
I'm currently playing a build very close to this but with traps instead of mines. What advantage do mines offer that traps do not? Switching to mines would be nice as I'll have more skill points to get over to whispers of doom but besides that, I don't see what the point would be. Is it just the 10% more for trap vs remote mine?
IGN: GybbJUGG
Hello, your build looks really interesting! And looks really fun to play :D

I really want to try it out, but is there a way to go around the helmet? I play at the Garena server and Heretic's Veil is just really expensive for someone like me.. Is a rare helmet OK or is it compulsory for the build to work?
Thanks for the build OP....got my very first uber kill and its deathless :)

Spoiler

to whoever hacked my account....enjoy ur pixelated stuff u shithole
Thanks for posting this, seems like a fantastic build!

I am in the process of leveling one of my own, and was wondering what the most efficient leveling gem setup would be?

I have 2x Abberath's Horn, as well as 2x Lifesprig and Tabula.
IGN: Archet
"
Confuzzle wrote:
I'm currently playing a build very close to this but with traps instead of mines. What advantage do mines offer that traps do not? Switching to mines would be nice as I'll have more skill points to get over to whispers of doom but besides that, I don't see what the point would be. Is it just the 10% more for trap vs remote mine?

the tree for Mines is better for ES in terms of pathing
for traps i would play Shadow Saboteur + Carcass Jack (Ice Trap)
"
Archet wrote:
Thanks for posting this, seems like a fantastic build!

I am in the process of leveling one of my own, and was wondering what the most efficient leveling gem setup would be?

I have 2x Abberath's Horn, as well as 2x Lifesprig and Tabula.

both of the items will do fine w/ firestorm gem, but drop them as soon as you reach the level where you can use bladefall already.
I saw some build with Tremor Rod - what do you think about it?
In Game nick - Amarinho

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info