[2.3]CI Bladefall BOOM BOOM mines with poison, Tri-curse, deathless uber at 82. Affordable.

"
OK, thx to you guys I've rebuilt my build a bit to use 4x Coated Shrapnel. Now my dmg tooltip has increased to 10.096 :) Before it was 7.998.

i would also use energy from within at the middle jewel slot near melding. you get a lot of ES from it.

"
kallell wrote:
How did you guys go about leveling with this? grab some life nodes?

yeah i took cruel preparation, heart and soul, melding, written in blood, and blood siphon
"
OK, thx to you guys I've rebuilt my build a bit to use 4x Coated Shrapnel. Now my dmg tooltip has increased to 10.096 :) Before it was 7.998.

So did you refund all 5 shadow's "Physical and Chaos Damage" and used them for extra nodes for jewels? Or you used to have 7.9k DPS without those 5 nodes, so you refund something else?

I want to figure out what gives more DPS:
1) 4 jewels with 25% poison each (that give us the Poison gem) and using Controlled Destruction in the bladefall setup WITHOUT taking 5 shadow's nodes
or
2) the old setup with the Poison gem and 5 shadow's nodes?
"
keimperk wrote:
"

So did you refund all 5 shadow's "Physical and Chaos Damage" and used them for extra nodes for jewels? Or you used to have 7.9k DPS without those 5 nodes, so you refund something else?

1) 4 jewels with 25% poison each (that give us the Poison gem) and using Controlled Destruction in the bladefall setup WITHOUT taking 5 shadow's nodes
or

New setup with 4 coated shrapnel because you're able to have poison and controlled destruction.
What should I do from here? My tooltip dps is less than 4k and after auras I only have 170 mana to play with and 5.3k ES

Last edited by egg911 on Jun 20, 2016, 5:03:36 PM
"
keimperk wrote:
"

That's exactly what I did, I kicked out actually 6 nodes from Shadow tree, all phys/chaos + Coordination but I left Dmg over time (that one between Coordination and Entropy). I had that 7.9k with all Shadow nodes enabled.

"
keimperk wrote:

or

Definitely point 1) wins
May God have mercy upon my enemies; they will need it.
Spoiler
"
egg911 wrote:
What should I do from here? My tooltip dps is less than 4k and after auras I only have 170 mana to play with and 5.3k ES

Your gems are still low level. Also get a ES chest
Here is my LOW LIFE Shav version with pain attunement siting at 7143 ES 452 mana after res 232/1,106 HP to proc pain attunement

11,093.7 DPS standing no flasks

15,317.4 DPS standing with flasks

15,884.7 DPS standing with flasks and rallying cry

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAPuDR8NfA5IDo4RDxEvEVARlhODFX4WvxhqGyUdqh2-IvQjXyepKPoqUysKMhgzhzW5Ow08KD1fQYdCekW5RnFHBkmxS65Ms05tUlNUYlfJWAdca1yKXfJfKmKVaoxsCGwLbRlwUXC7dFV2b3aCeC96cHvXfOV88H5ZfrB_xoLHhEiEd4_6kQeTJ5eVl_SboZwynL6gQ6EvotmlxKcrrJiw2LJwswO0DLTRtUi3dbv8vorBxcNtyAzIFMrT0B_Q0NfP2FTZW9vn34rhiOkC6rrrY-wY7hXviO_r8Yr1b_fX-Tf56A==
"
"
keimperk wrote:
"

That's exactly what I did, I kicked out actually 6 nodes from Shadow tree, all phys/chaos + Coordination but I left Dmg over time (that one between Coordination and Entropy). I had that 7.9k with all Shadow nodes enabled.

"
keimperk wrote:

or

Definitely point 1) wins

Nice. I think we can now make this build a bit cheaper by quiting using Heretic's mask. We can grab 4 nodes from Templar on mana reserved reducing: poeurl.com/GYA
What do you think? Ofcos we will be missing those +2 to curse gems and the 22nd lvl Blasphemy, but we can now use a good ES helmet with stats&res, not to say we have just saved 350c.
Last edited by keimperk on Jun 20, 2016, 5:35:59 PM
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Darkee/characters

He's not taking Force Shaper, says it's not efficient. You can use to watch him on stream these days.
For the people using 4x coated shrapnel:

Would empower be the better option?

BF + conc effect + controlled destruction + remote mine + trap and mine damage + empower is some huge DPS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info