[2.3]CI Bladefall BOOM BOOM mines with poison, Tri-curse, deathless uber at 82. Affordable.

I just did my first ever Uber Atziri run and died 3 times, I think this is mostly due to my damage being a little low? I couldn't take down the vaal oversouls in the first phase, and it took me about 3 sets of 9 mines to kill both of them.

My dps on bladefall is: 9,011

and it is linked to:

How can I improve my dps?
Why blasphemy in the helm, considering all gems are supported by a blasphemy already? Soz if its a stupid question...
"
xphailedx wrote:
I just did my first ever Uber Atziri run and died 3 times, I think this is mostly due to my damage being a little low? I couldn't take down the vaal oversouls in the first phase, and it took me about 3 sets of 9 mines to kill both of them.

and it is linked to:

Did you have the belt mine dam% ? I am sitting at 9880

"
xphailedx wrote:

and it is linked to:

Wondering why are you not using Poison?
May God have mercy upon my enemies; they will need it.
"
"
xphailedx wrote:

and it is linked to:

probably using 4x coated shrapnel for posion to make it a 7 link. you can check out my Maligo_Liben character's skill tree.

anways were you swapping out minefield for added chaos? because you cant really be using minefield against the vaal bosses.
Last edited by goldnugget on Jun 20, 2016, 2:48:08 AM
"
[...]

"

probably using 4x coated shrapnel for posion to make it a 7 link. you can check out my Maligo_Liben character's skill tree.

I looked and actually the tree does not differ much. You have 2 jew sockets more and you didn't go for Coordination and all of the rest phys/chaos nodes from Shadow tree. What do you mean by "coated shrapnel"?
Last edited by _phlv_ on Jun 20, 2016, 3:47:13 AM
Coated Shrapnel is a Jewel wich gives you a 25% chance to poison.
"
Themolchii wrote:
Coated Shrapnel is a Jewel wich gives you a 25% chance to poison.

Thanks for clarification
OK, thx to you guys I've rebuilt my build a bit to use 4x Coated Shrapnel. Now my dmg tooltip has increased to 10.096 :) Before it was 7.998.

How did you guys go about leveling with this? grab some life nodes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info