[2.3]CI Bladefall BOOM BOOM mines with poison, Tri-curse, deathless uber at 82. Affordable.

i am following this build lvl73 with some adjustments to my economics:

dont have money for heretic veil(saving currency to buy a decent 6 link) so i use the combo CWDT+frost wall+summon skeletons+enfeeble for my 3rd curse..
also i find that frost wall in CWDT is extremelly usefull, i just go towards the enemy, wall creates from dmg taken, i put my mines in my leisure, detonate, every1 dies, continue to next pack.. also frost wall helps a lot to identify incoming damage from ranged attacks early..

i use self cast stone golem+minion life+minion resistances.. its lvl16-17 approx with over 13k life and great for meat shield.

3.dont use eye of chayula..i have it but dont need it,if stunned,frost wall just save me till now.. maybe in greater lvl maps i ll do.

one question, for greater dmg i must use atziri flask and sulfur flask before placing mines or before detonating?
Last edited by stred_ on May 29, 2016, 7:08:55 AM
Thank you so much for this guide and post. You have no idea how appreciative I am! I hated traps and mines for the longest time and after playing this i am an addict! Any map mods except blood magic, curse immune and possibly one or two others. Other than that, you just breeze through at a good clip, you can really amp it up if you want or play totally safe.

Part of the reason I am so grateful is that I was never able to say yeah let me just solo these double sometimes triple packsize red maps with these rip mods on them, and now I can do atziri in seconds deathless, even abyss kaom was no problem. I had to show this picture because im proud of what I accomplished thanks to you!

This may be one of the most rare wasteland voll drops EVER. Please update this build as you go to 2.3 as i will be eagerly awaiting your testing and results. Here is the pic..

http://imgur.com/K6wUKou

I was thinking about going Hybrid Life/ES with this character in the new league, hear me out...

You can switch between ES and Life regen with the zealot's oath flask, and while ZO is up you still have seething life flasks to get you back up. Since bino's (and enduring cry) regen is flat, a higher max ES doesn't make it any better.

But the real reason I wanna go with Hybrid is because ES+Life gear is really cheap, as 5k life+3k ES should be easy enough to get even with a Carcass Jack (not an expensive unique and easy to chrome our links).

This is the build I had in mind.
Last edited by Novalisk on May 29, 2016, 12:38:38 PM
"
Novalisk wrote:
I was thinking about going Hybrid Life/ES with this character in the new league, hear me out...

You can switch between ES and Life regen with the zealot's oath flask, and while ZO is up you still have seething life flasks to get you back up. Since bino's (and enduring cry) regen is flat, a higher max ES doesn't make it any better.

But the real reason I wanna go with Hybrid is because ES+Life gear is really cheap, as 5k life+3k ES should be easy enough to get even with a Carcass Jack (not an expensive unique and easy to chrome our links).

This is the build I had in mind.

Good idea
I did the same in Perandus, was very good and cheap
Last edited by 3portas on May 30, 2016, 12:57:05 AM
I am thinking about using this to start out on the in-coming league. It looks like decent fun and I always wanted to do something as a Witch.. just never did find or figure out what to do.
Last edited by Morsels on May 30, 2016, 6:51:47 PM
you going to update to 2.3?
Full Uber run but really bad played, i just killed only 1 vaal at once! maybe i push too early Detonate button, in Trio Bosses Titty bitch last! ...omg...see yourself^^

Still OP build even with 2.3 patch!

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Last edited by redix27 on May 31, 2016, 5:02:56 AM
I have not looked at the patch notes, so I don't know what changes will be coming. I also read that we will get more ascendancy points, 8 now? Have they revealed skill gem changes / final balance changes?

I'll try to update the guide when I know more.
"
jthomasio wrote:
Spoiler
Thank you so much for this guide and post. You have no idea how appreciative I am! I hated traps and mines for the longest time and after playing this i am an addict! Any map mods except blood magic, curse immune and possibly one or two others. Other than that, you just breeze through at a good clip, you can really amp it up if you want or play totally safe.

Part of the reason I am so grateful is that I was never able to say yeah let me just solo these double sometimes triple packsize red maps with these rip mods on them, and now I can do atziri in seconds deathless, even abyss kaom was no problem. I had to show this picture because im proud of what I accomplished thanks to you!

This may be one of the most rare wasteland voll drops EVER. Please update this build as you go to 2.3 as i will be eagerly awaiting your testing and results. Here is the pic..

http://imgur.com/K6wUKou

Nice drops! Yeah, the build can take on any boss and come out on top. Glad you are having fun! Looking forward to Prophecy myself.
"
Madzak wrote:
I have not looked at the patch notes, so I don't know what changes will be coming. I also read that we will get more ascendancy points, 8 now? Have they revealed skill gem changes / final balance changes?

I'll try to update the guide when I know more.

Nothing yet sadly
Waiting for patch notes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info