My How To's Blog

Hey everyone, I started a Blog website which will provide simple How To's for different day-to-day things from home improvement to hobbies. Today's article covered a basic tutorial explaining how choosing a room color can be made easy using a photo-editing software.

I've never blogged or provided tutorials before. If you have some spare time, I'd appreciate feedback, or if you'd like to learn something from that tutorial that would be even cooler.

I'm taking it up as a hobby. I enjoy being a handy man and I love working on a computer. So I've decided to combine the two things. I also enjoy graphic design... and just generally anything computer related, so some articles will cover those things.

Hopefully I can get some people interested in my Blog. The only way to achieve that is to write something useful or interesting for the people -- hopefully I can accomplish that. Wife's not always interested in some of this stuff, so it'd be cool to have people reading my Blog with similar interests.

http://madrussianhowto.blogspot.com/
"Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot." - Charlie Chaplin
Last edited by bkboggy on Jan 8, 2012, 4:49:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info