Crowfall (played by a noob girl)

The game is medieval fantasy PvP MMORPG, claiming territory + building & voxel destruction, will be buy to play etc... For quick intro - it's IGN Wiki, classes and, say, player-made kingdoms.

Access to current tests (alpha) is rather expensive, but there will be open beta i.e. free tests "this winter" (? - so they say).

Here's some early test footage (still small numbers, small maps, rough & missing stuff, yadda...)- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Qe73uQPu4o&feature=youtu.be

...aaand some more serious stuff (Champion - melee DPS PoW)- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM1NBAeFT_c&feature=youtu.be

PS Here's hellcat (it used to be normal cat, devoured by the Hunger...):

Last edited by JamesGoblin on May 2, 2016, 5:05:45 AM
Last bumped on May 2, 2016, 4:59:19 AM
Both graphics and PVP look like WoW. Also dat stupid blindness effect just asking to be hacked (removed from client) for advantage in PVP lol.
I've sort of been eyeing Crowfall from a distance after learning about Black Desert's IP restrictions.

I take a look at the videos later.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
"
andrey_petrov wrote:
Both graphics and PVP look like WoW. Also dat stupid blindness effect just asking to be hacked (removed from client) for advantage in PVP lol.

WoW is tab target + no physics/mass, collision detection, friendly fire, full loot, building & voxel destruction, resets... Also, you might want to check WoW pre-alpha pics.

"
crystalwitch wrote:
I've sort of been eyeing Crowfall from a distance after learning about Black Desert's IP restrictions.

Here is couple more recent videos, first a bit of siege tests & walls destruction (I call this "Death in the Rubble"), then some messy Ranger PvP.

Also, this is an Imgur album with hundreds of images & screenshots and, say, couple new pics of Druid (healing/nuking class):

people hyping games before release = wildstar.
Last edited by bl00dengel on Apr 27, 2016, 8:41:28 PM
"
JamesGoblin wrote:
"
andrey_petrov wrote:

WoW is tab target + no physics/mass, collision detection, friendly fire, full loot, building & voxel destruction, resets... Also, you might want to check WoW pre-alpha pics.

"
crystalwitch wrote:

Here is couple more recent videos, first a bit of siege tests & walls destruction (I call this "Death in the Rubble"), then some messy Ranger PvP.

Also, this is an Imgur album with hundreds of images & screenshots and, say, couple new pics of Druid (healing/nuking class):

Please make melee tankier than ranged and viable. This is what killed poe pvp
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
bl00dengel wrote:
people hyping games before release = wildstar.

Haha but every single game is hyped before release, you'll always find fans :) Wildstar had big company suits breathing behind their necks (Crowfall is 100% owned by people developing it), and I'd say WS developers were much less competent - just to name some differences.

Of course, all that doesn't guarantee success. Here's hoping.

"
Head_Less wrote:

Please make melee tankier than ranged and viable. This is what killed poe pvp

For what it's worth, in current tests people are making lots of Knights (that's warrior/tank), and these are the last to die or even just get targetted, due to their toughness.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info