M e m o r y l e a k

2gb ram is what PoE is using right now after running for a few hours.
instead of MTX offers and all that mumbojumbo have you thought about fixing this huge memory leak issue that has been present since day ?

would be cool , it interferes with my illegal downloads and pirated torrents ratio.

thanks in advance , yours truly a worried customer.
Last bumped on Mar 25, 2016, 5:49:26 PM
??? Mine has been fixed in terms of memory leak like the fix they did fixed it pretty well. What they didn't fix is that I'm still crashing lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
??? Mine has been fixed in terms of memory leak like the fix they did fixed it pretty well. What they didn't fix is that I'm still crashing lol

i never crash , but i wouldnt trade our issues - the only time i crash is when PoE servers rip.
still this memoryleak "which is allegedly fixed" can be monitored how it spikes up and up the longer the game runs" even my firefox or google chrom begins to stutter with PoE in the background and no other game or software induces that.
Is 2GB a lot for PoE? I thought the problem was it going over 4GB.
We fight to delay the end because it's the means that matter.
"
Timewar9 wrote:
Is 2GB a lot for PoE? I thought the problem was it going over 4GB.

It is, think that a pc need that memory even for other stuff. Actually my Poe is running with 3gb of ram in this very moment :D
For an Emperor to be just, an Emperor must be patient.
"
Kechop wrote:
2gb ram is what PoE is using right now after running for a few hours.
instead of MTX offers and all that mumbojumbo have you thought about fixing this huge memory leak issue that has been present since day ?

would be cool , it interferes with my illegal downloads and pirated torrents ratio.

thanks in advance , yours truly a worried customer.

2 gig is exactly what the game should be utilizing hence the 2 gig minimum requirement to even play the game

If you were getting more like 3.5 gig + then you could claim it's a memory leak but saying that it's leaking because it's using what it's designed to is...well, it's fucking stupid
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Mine crashed when I popped Cruel Malachai and went to Merciless. I looked, and it was at 3.7 gigs before the process exited, with 16gb total, and plenty more available.

So yeah, it crashes after a dozen or so map changes for me. Distracting. Disastrous in labyrinth runs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info