[3.0] Fast Earthquake Berserker - 700k DPS (Shaper Viable)

"The only gear that is particularly necessary is a helmet with the reduced earthquake duration enchantment, which unfortunately keeps the build from being possible on a <1ex budget."

is atziri's disfavour <1 ex too? I think this axe is at least 5ex on standard.

anywho, on less than 1ex budget what axe would you recommend for those who cannot afford an Atziri?
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
"
tobes111 wrote:
"The only gear that is particularly necessary is a helmet with the reduced earthquake duration enchantment, which unfortunately keeps the build from being possible on a <1ex budget."

is atziri's disfavour <1 ex too? I think this axe is at least 5ex on standard.

anywho, on less than 1ex budget what axe would you recommend for those who cannot afford an Atziri?

I mention in the gear section that a good rare or Hezmana's Bloodlust are perfectly fine for this build. I killed atziri and was regularly running T13s with Hezmana's and a 5-link. Disfavour is simply the end-goal for the build.
"
Kavanaugh wrote:
Correct, it is actually detrimental if your attack speed is too fast, since most of the damage comes from the aftershock, and you don't want to attack before the aftershock goes off or else you won't start the timer for another one.

You can still manage it, I suppose, with proper timing, but that's easier said than done and the benefits are small.

You can run other auras, sure. Though it shouldn't be too hard to cap resistances and physical mitigation is generally harder to come by.

I don't think this is correct. If you read the description of EQ, it reads: "earthquakes created before the first one has erupted will not generate their own aftershocks". In other words, you can pound away as fast as you can--the first strike will progress through its aftershock timer regardless of how many attacks follow it. Once the first eruption occurs, then the very next attack will start a new timer.

If this is so, attack speed doesn't even factor into aftershock eruption time. They are mutually exclusive events.
Thats correct but hes trying to get as many aftershocks as possible through reduced duration with enough attack speed to keep up with the aftershock time.

Can you use faster attacks in EQ to save on attack speed elsewhere?
Doing this build as a duelist, reworking it a little bit. So far so good.
120k tooltip, pretty insane damage with Slayer to leech an amazing amount of life. 180% Life Leech, I might post a thread and give you credit for links etc. If you wouldn't mind of course.
Im currently a very similar build, however i added poison to the mix and curse on hit corrupted gloves for a whooping 660k dps when using conc and target is moving and 394k when its not :P

Btw im also using juggernaut ascendancy with 7 endurance charges plus fortify, legacy lightning coil and chaos golem vs physical damage and 6.7k hp 80% fire resist 79% lightning resist 79% cold resist for elementalaswell as 6 frenzy charges
Last edited by Aztrael on Aug 1, 2016, 5:27:16 AM
What about adding a leg voidheart?
very nice build i tested it a lot.... but calculating 200k dps does not work here :) so i have to level up to 90 first
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bumping thread for an update after forever. build is generally much stronger and is shaper viable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info