Ele buzzsaw crit

"
Rajaion wrote:
How the hell do you survive to reflect lol. I have half the dps and I almost OS myself. btw, 5k hp full capped res.

Why DW since you alternate weapons. Go with a shield and grab some defensive nodes.

Dual wield crit nodes, Dual wield attack speed bonus, dual wield jewel nodes.
Also, I struggle with reflect yeah. You can see in the first video, there's a reflect mob. I just attack it slowly and pot after each attack.
"
schultz94 wrote:
"gloves are 2c"

you owe me 11c bitch

The ones you gave me are sold, got these for 2c :D
what's the advantage of going dual wield compared to the typical ele/phy st?
"
lokidaecon wrote:
what's the advantage of going dual wield compared to the typical ele/phy st?

A lot more crit, A lot more attack speed.

You can go 1h/shield if you want and drop the 2nd sword, it'll be even cheaper because you won't have to buy a 2nd sword.
Does Endless Munition give you more damage than Powerful Precision? Extra projectile and a bit of accuracy vs. 100% increased crit chance?
Hey there. I am trying this build, respecing from something else. I have most of the bottom part of the tree already. I am using some other gear with a tabula rasa and the winds of change gauntlets, but I have a couple of questions for ya.

1. When I throw my blades, they look like swords and not curved boomerangs like yours. Is that a skill from a gem or something on the tree that I haven't gotten to yet?

2. What is a greater priority, attack speed, crit chance or elemental weapon damage?

I don't need my build to perform as well as yours, although that would be awesome, but I barely kill anything in merciless (still act 1). I clearly need way more damage. By around level 60, what should my dps numbers look like? Thanks for the build and I hope you find the time to answer some of my questions. Have a good one!
"
WR47H wrote:
Hey there. I am trying this build, respecing from something else. I have most of the bottom part of the tree already. I am using some other gear with a tabula rasa and the winds of change gauntlets, but I have a couple of questions for ya.

1. When I throw my blades, they look like swords and not curved boomerangs like yours. Is that a skill from a gem or something on the tree that I haven't gotten to yet?

2. What is a greater priority, attack speed, crit chance or elemental weapon damage?

I don't need my build to perform as well as yours, although that would be awesome, but I barely kill anything in merciless (still act 1). I clearly need way more damage. By around level 60, what should my dps numbers look like? Thanks for the build and I hope you find the time to answer some of my questions. Have a good one!

My spectral throw is an MTX you can get from shop

As priorities should be WED -> attack speed -> crit
Wed from gear, attack speed from jewels and tree, crit from tree mostly.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
Last edited by Etherfire on Mar 27, 2016, 3:24:17 PM
"
Etherfire wrote:

Use traps/spells until level 22, then Fitelitas' swords you can start spectral throwing.
are pretty good to level with.
is decent too if you put it right of ranger, and take the "acuity" node to level.

And as for the build, it takes too many points to travel from far upper left to ranger. You get attack speed, 30% more damage, proj damage and speed. Which is pretty good. As inquisitor you only have more damage against mobs that resist, deadeye you have more damage against everything.

As for the leech, you'd want the 0.4 and 0.8 ones, without
you can't sustain off 0.4%.
Bandits?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info