I didn't know a cat bite could be dangerous...

Yep, same show! I definitely remember the episode with the ostrich. The way they did 'science' was entertaining at least, like using a pitching machine and aiming it at a dudes nuts to see what happens. xD

@solwitch: Had cats my whole life and can't say I've ever gotten sick like that from one. Sounds pretty rough, hope you get better soon!
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
"
Shovelcut wrote:
Yep, same show! I definitely remember the episode with the ostrich. The way they did 'science' was entertaining at least, like using a pitching machine and aiming it at a dudes nuts to see what happens. xD

@solwitch: Had cats my whole life and can't say I've ever gotten sick like that from one. Sounds pretty rough, hope you get better soon!

Thanks, well the area were the cat bit me isn't swollen anymore and there's no sign of pus. (Ewww I know) Which means the antibiotics kicked in. But there's something more sinister at work here. Looks like I may have the flu... The antibiotics haven't cleared my chest congestion. Ugh I'm worried because viruses can take forever to clear. I know people had the flu for over 4 months. Fml...lol.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear

psshhhh

I've been bitten scratched/clawed hundreds of times by multiple cats over the course of a third of my life and I've never fallen ill because of it

you just have a really weak immune system
Depends on size of cat :)

Some cats out there think humans are a good meal, if a bit skinny compared to a Zebra.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info