I didn't know a cat bite could be dangerous...

Two days ago cat bit me, but it didn't hurt nor was I bleeding. Felt like two tiny needles... He's a kitten so he is learning how to play. After that bite he actually licked me after he heard me complain. Smart cat... Well day one at night damn coughing began. Pssshhh thought to myself allergies. I noticed following day my nose was congested etc...

Third day a night of drinking... BAM. Hit me like a truck. Body aches, mild fever... I never get sick. Last time I was sick like this was 15 years ago with bronchitis. I have this really cool app lets me talk to doctor and FaceTime. Turns out she said cat bite really dangerous because their mouths are full of bacteria. So imagine tiny syringes infecting you with bacteria.

I was prescribed heavy antibiotics, steroids and cough suppressant. Lesson learned well... ^.^
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last bumped on Apr 4, 2016, 1:41:27 PM
not just cats, getting bit by humans is just as bad! ;)
It probably had herpes.

.. i mean diarrhea.. no wait.. Rabies!

Nevermind, just be happy u didn't get bitten by one of these fellas(i love these they are the baddest):

Komodo Hunt a Buffalo

They actually kill by biting and then waiting out their victim to succumb from bacterial infection.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
OP, be glad it wasn't a zombie cat. Now their's bites are really dangerous.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
blubbber wrote:
not just cats, getting bit by humans is just as bad! ;)

This is true, and not only because of the potential for infection! Human beings can actually bite down harder than any attack dog, delivering greater pressure and inflicting more serious injuries.
I'm Chimerical Jim. Softcore. Hardcore. Manticore.
"
AJConsul wrote:
Human beings can actually bite down harder than any attack dog, delivering greater pressure and inflicting more serious injuries.

Not entirely true. The average human bite is around 171 psi (highest recorded was around 270 psi but that is by an extremely small percentage of test subjects) while Pitbulls average 235 psi, German Shepherds average 238 psi and Rottweilers average 328 psi.

As for inflicting serious injuries, yeah I'm gonna give that to the attack dogs. Especially the Pitbull, when their jaws lock serious shit ensues. Search google images for 'pitbull attack victims' if you're not squeamish. ;)
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Well everyone, on my third day of antibiotics. It's not working shit getting real lol. I hate going to the hospital... I'm going to use that app one more time.

Anyways I'm on doxycycline and steroids right now. No side effects but amazingly I'm still congested even with the steroids. Fml... It's Easter and can only eat fish and I'm not in the mood for fish.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
AJConsul wrote:
Human beings can actually bite down harder than any attack dog, delivering greater pressure and inflicting more serious injuries.

Not entirely true. The average human bite is around 171 psi (highest recorded was around 270 psi but that is by an extremely small percentage of test subjects) while Pitbulls average 235 psi, German Shepherds average 238 psi and Rottweilers average 328 psi.

As for inflicting serious injuries, yeah I'm gonna give that to the attack dogs. Especially the Pitbull, when their jaws lock serious shit ensues. Search google images for 'pitbull attack victims' if you're not squeamish. ;)

You mean I was lied to by the bizarre sport science show they used to have on before Spartacus: Blood and Sand? That's almost hard to believe!
"
AJConsul wrote:

You mean I was lied to by the bizarre sport science show they used to have on before Spartacus: Blood and Sand? That's almost hard to believe!

Was that the same show where they got Bas Rutten to kick a crash test dummy, then went on to say it was the equivalent of being hit by a car? lol
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
I don't remember that specifically, but it certainly sounds like the kind of thing they'd do. I liked the one about the American footballers trying to outrun an ostrich backwards.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info