[2.4] Axe Earthquake Berserker + Videos! 8k Life, 7 End.Charges, 360k peak EQ, 340k peak AW.

Which gem is going to get a nerf?
Im using this axe right now and have around enough currency to buy an Atziri's Disfavour.

Only thing is I can only afford a 1-2 socket version. If i jewel and link to say 4, would the dps be around the same as a 6 link Hezmana due to the weapon damage? or is it not worth the support gem losses?
Last edited by Chrisalex75 on Apr 4, 2016, 3:10:44 AM
Not really. A 5-L Disfavour would push you ahead but not by much (you're talking like 500 dps more). You'd have to 6-L to see a big boost to your damage.
Deliver pain exquisite
"
Which gem is going to get a nerf?

Alot people are scared that Earthquake will be "incinerated" after the league ends cuz it's so popular... and we all know GGG likes to nerf to fun. :')

"
Chrisalex75 wrote:
Im using this axe right now and have around enough currency to buy an Atziri's Disfavour.

Only thing is I can only afford a 1-2 socket version. If i jewel and link to say 4, would the dps be around the same as a 6 link Hezmana due to the weapon damage? or is it not worth the support gem losses?

_Tiem is 100% right with what he said.

Since you are using a 6L Hezmana's only a 6L Disfavour would be a serious upgrade!

So either save up more Ex and directly buy a 6L one or save up fuses, get a Disfavour and link it urself until you get one or even consider using vorici, but thats for you to decide.
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
Hey, it's me again, the guy from the worm bottle, yesterday i was able to buy an atziri's disfavour now i am completely poor. So my gear is looking like this

still using belly, so 5l is the same, and my damage went from 32k to 55k, huge upgrade. I tried to do an atziri run and i barely made it, looks like my damage is still way lower than yours, I only have trouble with the bosses themselves, trash clearing is insanely good.
Cheers

Edit: was testing bloodlust, because we dont really need more damage for trash clearing, so bloodlust was a huge damage boost to bosses.
Last edited by SemtexVa on Apr 4, 2016, 9:26:05 AM
Hey, nice build mate. I'm currently following LiftingNerdBro's Infernal Blow Marauder build, and i noticed the passive tree is basically the same as your build's, only it's optimized for 2h maces instead of 2h axes and ascends to Juggernaut instead of Berserker. So, my question is: Are both builds as compatible as they seem at first glance? Could i swap IB for EQ when i get bored and want to change my main skill for a while? Would that work?

Link to the guide im following:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1540118

My main gears:

Thanks in advance!
Ended up leveling an alt. bought atziri's disfavor, went through 400 fuses so far with no 6L, using tabula until I can 6L it. So far tabula does 10k dps more than 5L atziri's. Build's pretty fun, although honestly my windripper tornado shot character cost significantly less to gear and was able to both clear faster and survive better, but that could just be because bow builds are ridiculous right now.
"
SemtexVa wrote:
Hey, it's me again, the guy from the worm bottle, yesterday i was able to buy an atziri's disfavour now i am completely poor. So my gear is looking like this

still using belly, so 5l is the same, and my damage went from 32k to 55k, huge upgrade. I tried to do an atziri run and i barely made it, looks like my damage is still way lower than yours, I only have trouble with the bosses themselves, trash clearing is insanely good.
Cheers

Edit: was testing bloodlust, because we dont really need more damage for trash clearing, so bloodlust was a huge damage boost to bosses.

You sir are a genius!

I havent really thought about using bloodlust since usually Disfavour + attack gem "x" would NOT cause bleeding and this holds true for Earthquakes initial hit.
Now the BIG BUT: But the aftershock can still cause a bleeding effect, also a very huge one so Bloodlust is indeed a free MORE multiplier for EQ which puts this to a whole new level!
HUUUUGE THANKS!

I have to do some serious testings now which can take a while... D:

"
saurion1 wrote:
Hey, nice build mate. I'm currently following LiftingNerdBro's Infernal Blow Marauder build, and i noticed the passive tree is basically the same as your build's, only it's optimized for 2h maces instead of 2h axes and ascends to Juggernaut instead of Berserker. So, my question is: Are both builds as compatible as they seem at first glance? Could i swap IB for EQ when i get bored and want to change my main skill for a while? Would that work?

Link to the guide im following:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1540118

My main gears:

Thanks in advance!

Yes, with this gear and tree you could indeed switch to EQ whenever you want! :)
I dont geat tho why LNB picked the armour notes at mara start... these are just bad compared to others.
I changed the tree a bit and this is how I would do it with Erqi:

"
Ended up leveling an alt. bought atziri's disfavor, went through 400 fuses so far with no 6L, using tabula until I can 6L it. So far tabula does 10k dps more than 5L atziri's. Build's pretty fun, although honestly my windripper tornado shot character cost significantly less to gear and was able to both clear faster and survive better, but that could just be because bow builds are ridiculous right now.

We all know GGG hates melee builds... #Kappa

Thats all I have to say about this... :'D
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

"
"
SemtexVa wrote:

Cheers

You sir are a genius!

I havent really thought about using bloodlust since usually Disfavour + attack gem "x" would NOT cause bleeding and this holds true for Earthquakes initial hit.
Now the BIG BUT: But the aftershock can still cause a bleeding effect, also a very huge one so Bloodlust is indeed a free MORE multiplier for EQ which puts this to a whole new level!
HUUUUGE THANKS!

I have to do some serious testings now which can take a while... D:

Well as you can see i am using Ancestral protector to make bosses bleed, as ancestral protector uses your weapon to attack, so both my initial hit and aftershock are getting the bonus damage, also ancestral protector gives a MORE attack speed boost, and right now it has like half my damage 25k with mele splash. So against bosses it is ridiculous.
Last edited by SemtexVa on Apr 4, 2016, 5:32:48 PM
"
Well as you can see i am using Ancestral protector to make bosses bleed, as ancestral protector uses your weapon to attack, so both my initial hit and aftershock are getting the bonus damage, also ancestral protector gives a MORE attack speed boost, and right now it has like half my damage 25k with mele splash. So against bosses it is ridiculous.

Yeah I saw that and its also a really smart option! Testing it with Ancestral Protector as well atm. Belly would drop me down to 8,2k HP tho while Kaoms lets me sit at titanic 9,4k HP.

What I was saying tho is that you do not even need a Totem to bleed enemies cuz the aftershock does that for you. :)
While doing testings it seams tho that the aftershock's bleed seams to be a "grounded" aka. it does not hit levitating mobs / bosses like malachai for example.
Stil doing more testings...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info