[2.4] Axe Earthquake Berserker + Videos! 8k Life, 7 End.Charges, 360k peak EQ, 340k peak AW.

Dont use Multistrike!

The reason for this is misrepresented in your guide. The only reason it procs more with multistrike is cuz u are shaving off downtime between swings. (assume u dont use Less duration) If the Base duration of Earthquake is 1.5sec and your swing time is 1sec .... that means that your EQ will proc on every 2nd swing ... so every 2 sec ... but if your swing time is slower lets say 1.5 sec then it will proc on every swing .. so every 1.5 sec ... the only reason u get more with multistrike is because u match the proc times better by attacking a lot faster ...

With my swingtime of 0.36sec (lvl 80 atm) i get 19 EQ procks in 20 sec, and with multistrike i get 22 procs.
Hey! It's me again once again, this time here to show my progress to people who are still deciding whether or not to make this build, or if this build is viable without endgame gear.

I am lvl 80, 32.7k tooltip with a 5l and faster attacks instead of multistrike in hideout with just Hatred and HoA,6.5k life with the Belly, as you can see i don't even have the 30% reduced earthquake duration, or any other gear enchantment. Right now Atziri's Disfavours are going for 3.5+ ex, and i only have 2 ex, 13 chaos, 12 vaal orbs, and 1 divine, so that is not enough.
I am really liking the build and i will probably save 1 more ex for the axe, and then try to get a kaom's somehow.
Cheers
How do you deal with ele reflect?
With phys reflect?

I have so many maps rolled reflect :(
"
Vepar90 wrote:
Dont use Multistrike!

The reason for this is misrepresented in your guide. The only reason it procs more with multistrike is cuz u are shaving off downtime between swings. (assume u dont use Less duration) If the Base duration of Earthquake is 1.5sec and your swing time is 1sec .... that means that your EQ will proc on every 2nd swing ... so every 2 sec ... but if your swing time is slower lets say 1.5 sec then it will proc on every swing .. so every 1.5 sec ... the only reason u get more with multistrike is because u match the proc times better by attacking a lot faster ...

With my swingtime of 0.36sec (lvl 80 atm) i get 19 EQ procks in 20 sec, and with multistrike i get 22 procs.

I keep using it, also who wouldnt use Less Duration on EQ?! :O

Also my video clearly shows more procs with MS than without.

But everyone can decide for his / her own here if she / he wants to use it or not.

"
SemtexVa wrote:
Hey! It's me again once again, this time here to show my progress to people who are still deciding whether or not to make this build, or if this build is viable without endgame gear.

I am lvl 80, 32.7k tooltip with a 5l and faster attacks instead of multistrike in hideout with just Hatred and HoA,6.5k life with the Belly, as you can see i don't even have the 30% reduced earthquake duration, or any other gear enchantment. Right now Atziri's Disfavours are going for 3.5+ ex, and i only have 2 ex, 13 chaos, 12 vaal orbs, and 1 divine, so that is not enough.
I am really liking the build and i will probably save 1 more ex for the axe, and then try to get a kaom's somehow.
Cheers

Ur gear is looking ALOT better than before now!
Good work!
Also yeah, save up one more Ex and than go nuts with the quadboobs disfavour. :)

Really nice to see ur making good progress and enjoying the build! :P

"
Chrisalex75 wrote:
How do you deal with ele reflect?
With phys reflect?

I have so many maps rolled reflect :(

For ele.reflect turn off auras and remove added fire + wed and replace it with fortify and another red gem of ur own choice!

Should you roll physical reflect on a map, reroll it... now worth the danger and time. :)
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
Last edited by Zahkriisos1337 on Apr 3, 2016, 3:56:26 PM
"

"
SemtexVa wrote:

Cheers

Good work!
Also yeah, save up one more Ex and than go nuts with the quadboobs disfavour. :)

What do you mean alot better that before? This is the first time I link my gear, last time I only linked my potions to ask you about the worm bottle. xD Maybe you were thinking of someone else?
I do have other typed of currency tho, maybe i can sell the 60 scourings i have, don't think anyone wants them tho.
Cheers
i said "assuming u dont use it" cuz i didnt want to calculate the base duration with it .. it was just an example (the base duration is 1.5 sec) adding 49% less duration + 10% reduced duration from quality makes it 0.6885 sec (if im not mistaken)
Last edited by Vepar90 on Apr 3, 2016, 4:16:40 PM
"
SemtexVa wrote:
"

"
SemtexVa wrote:

Cheers

Good work!

What do you mean alot better that before? This is the first time I link my gear, last time I only linked my potions to ask you about the worm bottle. xD Maybe you were thinking of someone else?
I do have other typed of currency tho, maybe i can sell the 60 scourings i have, don't think anyone wants them tho.
Cheers

Ohhhh damn ur right lol... derp, derp, derpi di derp... derp derp derpi deeeerp... *sing* :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQB4nAjZIdE
Really was thinking of someone else D:
Im sorry! :( :D

Or you could farm Coins / Cadiro in sertain areas... :P
While I do so I usually get 2-3 really good deals per day.
Got a scolds and voltaxic today! <3

"
Vepar90 wrote:
i said "assuming u dont use it" cuz i didnt want to calculate the base duration with it .. it was just an example (the base duration is 1.5 sec) adding 49% less duration + 10% reduced duration from quality makes it 0.6885 sec (if im not mistaken)

I know it was an example and I get ur point BUT the thing is no one, seriously NO ONE would not use Less Duration on EQ. :)
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

Last edited by Zahkriisos1337 on Apr 3, 2016, 4:24:03 PM
OFC no one would not use less duration, its perfect for EQ.
But i had a friend come to me asking if Multi makes the proc time shorter cuz thats what he got from your guide. if Your swing time is an exact or just a bit over the time of the duration of EQ (0.69sec) Multi doesn't give u more procs
"
Vepar90 wrote:
OFC no one would not use less duration, its perfect for EQ.
But i had a friend come to me asking if Multi makes the proc time shorter cuz thats what he got from your guide. if Your swing time is an exact or just a bit over the time of the duration of EQ (0.69sec) Multi doesn't give u more procs

Fair enough. But than again, no one would not use LD on EQ.

Sorry for the confusion! :)

Here are some Numbers if u are at all interested cuz u cant seem to understand

the base Duration of EQ is 1.5sec
adding a 20/20 less duration makes it 0.69sec
Using "Warped Timepiece" (unique amulet) adds another 12% reduced making it 0.59sec

[not sure if Rapid Decay works]

Besides those NOTHING in the game will make it proc any faster.
you can Use multistrike, FA, stack attack speed untill u attack 1 million times a sec You can NOT make EQ proc any faster (without going over 20/20 on less duration)

This is why i have a problem with this Guide. it generalizes the Multistrike situation. The only reason it procs EQ more for u when using it is because your swing time (without Multistrike) is just a little shorter than the Duration of the fissure effect of EQ. resulting in u hitting again b4 the effect procs and then it doesnt start again until the next time u hit with your EQ. What multistrike does it shortens that duration (BUT ONLY IN YOUR SITUATION)

But how u have presented it is Multistrike makes it proc more for everyone, always.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info