[2.4] Axe Earthquake Berserker + Videos! 8k Life, 7 End.Charges, 360k peak EQ, 340k peak AW.

So Ive made it into the 70's with this build and loving it.

Couple questions:

1. I have a 5L marohi hammer is it worth spending the several exalts for a 6L hez axe? I am halfway to buying a 6L Disfavor for 13 exalts.

2. Why do you only have level 1 cast on damage taken and level 5 enfeble? Why not level them up?

3. Is the jewelry im using decent?

Rarity: Unique
Carnage Heart
Onyx Amulet
--------
Requirements:
Level: 20
--------
Item Level: 45
--------
+14 to all Attributes
--------
+36 to all Attributes
25% reduced maximum Life
25% reduced maximum Energy Shield
+20% to all Elemental Resistances
1.55% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Life
Extra gore
--------

and

Rarity: Unique
Thief's Torment
Prismatic Ring
--------
Requirements:
Level: 30
--------
Item Level: 72
--------
+9% to all Elemental Resistances
--------
14% increased Quantity of Items found
Can't use other Rings
+12% to all Elemental Resistances
50% reduced Effect of Curses on You
+30 Life gained for each Enemy hit by your Attacks
+15 Mana gained for each Enemy hit by your Attacks
--------

I know the ring isnt good, but I have been using it with Sadima's gloves to give me 30% quantity while I try to farm up the currency for Disfavor. I have about 4.5k life with my current setup.

Sorry, I have no idea how to link items into a nice little image. I thought ctrl-C would work.
Last edited by MrKrumpus on Oct 22, 2016, 6:51:34 PM
cheers for the great build!
I adopt your build and tree to play using 2handed mace.
One question though, how did you get that much damage on h/o? I with my current setup is struggling to reach the same in h/o, not to mention in map.
I'm currently have much lower hp because too many uniq and yet to use belly
currently have 90k h/o dps, only 5.1k hp, 40%pdr

my skill tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAAHnBLMFLQd1CZYLYQ48EuEUIBRNFHEYkSE0IVUhYCGQJDcnICmlLPsxnjSONZI5DjpSOuE7OzwFPC09_ECgQT9Gt0d-TeNQR1HmWGNeE18_X9BgkWFSZU1nWGebaGVo8mvZcql07XTxdqx3U3rve4yCB4Nfg8yE2YTvhjuGYIdqiiKMz5Bskc6S0JSHl3mexZ_LogCi6qZXpzCpJ6mUrj6vbLQvtz677byfvTa-p78IwGbApsQVxPbGrsbYz37Tb9i92XzcPd-y5FHkreoQ6hjvDu9O73zwH_JB8kXz3fZI9zL4X_jr_Ev-Cv6P?accountName=Azmizaqi&characterName=Jagdgard
IGN: JagdGard, Gisena, Reivelt, ManamiKato

The only limitation to you is in your head
Hey, I've been using your build for a long time now. With a kaoms instead of a 6L AW.
Do you think buying a legacy voidheart would be valuable?
Or perhaps, instead of buying a voidheart, get a 6L belly instead of the kaoms (not legacy)?
Last edited by oanegon on Oct 27, 2016, 5:29:45 AM
hi man , i have one question: we have to manually use enduring cry for endurance charges, right?
"
MeganFox26 wrote:
hi man , i have one question: we have to manually use enduring cry for endurance charges, right?

Yes you do.

Leveling i used vengence+stun+end on stun.

"
oanegon wrote:
Hey, I've been using your build for a long time now. With a kaoms instead of a 6L AW.
Do you think buying a legacy voidheart would be valuable?
Or perhaps, instead of buying a voidheart, get a 6L belly instead of the kaoms (not legacy)?

He mentions void in the other gear section.

"This ring is GODLIKE! It gives us bleed AND poison shouldn't we have a disfavour yet!
It also allows us to drop Disfavour should we ever get a better axe! Caping res. might be a bit tricky with it tho, so keep that in mind!
>>>ONLY THE LEGACY VERSION IS WORTH IT IMO, NEW ONE ISNT! PROCS ARE TOO UNRELYABLE!<<<"
Last edited by qitip on Oct 29, 2016, 11:38:46 AM
Finally got my 6l disfavor. same links you have.

went from 29k to 48k (inc area).... and i didnt change my passives. lets see how this goes

58k HO dps, auras and such. Thanks a lot, this is a big change :)

EDIT

day two, im running maps that previously would have been pretty sucky to run.
Side note, check your jewels =X i forgot i had a 2 handed mace damage one. added like 1500 dps alone (hated+hoa up)

Last edited by qitip on Oct 30, 2016, 1:52:10 PM
Hi, I just got my 6l Atziri's Disfavour Vaal Axe, but it is a corrupted one and it has 3 red sockets, 1 blue socket and 2 green sockets...

What should I use for the 2 green ones? I found out that faster attacks is a great improvement (+20kDPS) and culling strike seem pretty good?
hello,im planning to use your build OP but im thinking to get a kaoms,you said you loose a lot of damage if i dont have a 6l ancestral,how much would that be?
i wont reach 360k without ancestral?

also forgive the noob question but in order to get the endurance charges i need to manually cast enduring cry every few seconds?
This build can kill shaper?
The Ancestral is a huge portion of our over all damage out put. Tool tip it doesnt impact your EQ damage. That said, having that totem out can dish a LOT of damage if you are doing a hit and run boss. Or dealing with popping boxes, ess mobs, and so on.

As for green link, cold pen maybe? going to have to do some math to see if it is worth it. This is based on hatred WED

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info