[2.4] Axe Earthquake Berserker + Videos! 8k Life, 7 End.Charges, 360k peak EQ, 340k peak AW.

Hey, think I'm gonna make this alt for fun, just trying to decide which class. There are some obvious advantages to berserker, champion, and juggernaut. I guess the reason I might not go berserker is as an alt I won't have the gear you do, and may have to wear a tabula, so the lack of defenses and extra damage taken from berserker might be too much for the gear. Thinking maybe I can go juggernaut and if I end up gearing it out enough then switch to berserker later on?

Also Tiem any chance you can make your profile public? I'm curious what other people's characters running a similar build to this look like.
"
Hey, think I'm gonna make this alt for fun, just trying to decide which class. There are some obvious advantages to berserker, champion, and juggernaut. I guess the reason I might not go berserker is as an alt I won't have the gear you do, and may have to wear a tabula, so the lack of defenses and extra damage taken from berserker might be too much for the gear. Thinking maybe I can go juggernaut and if I end up gearing it out enough then switch to berserker later on?

Also Tiem any chance you can make your profile public? I'm curious what other people's characters running a similar build to this look like.

This build runs really fine for a long time even on a 4L Hezmana's which really isnt hard to get :P
Belly Of The Beast would be my pref. choice as body armour if you cant afford Kaoms yet. :)
Ok rolled belly go for 5c and 400 pDPS+ hezmanas for 1-2c. These will do just fine when starting! :)

You can also stick with the berserker!
If you think the 10% more dmg you take is too much (it really isnt imo with 7 charges up)
you can allways respec the perk via quest respec points and get another one instead! :)
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
Last edited by Zahkriisos1337 on Apr 1, 2016, 10:32:03 PM
Hi! I have been following this thread for a while now i really like it. My question is: why are you choosing Pain Reaver(2% of damage leeched as life and mana if you have killed recently) over the lets say 100% cooldown recovery of warcrys or the cant be stunned if killed recently + 6% reduced damage taken if killed recently?
You already have leech on tree and gloves + your boots enchant, and it would be hard to get the bonuses to activate on bosses that have no minions.
Now that my question is over here is my suggestion: what do you think about Rite of Ruin(cant be stunned if killed recently + 6% reduced damage taken if killed recently) + using a "The Writhing Jar" to activate the bonuses against bosses.
Will be looking forward to your answer :)
"
SemtexVa wrote:
Hi! I have been following this thread for a while now i really like it. My question is: why are you choosing Pain Reaver(2% of damage leeched as life and mana if you have killed recently) over the lets say 100% cooldown recovery of warcrys or the cant be stunned if killed recently + 6% reduced damage taken if killed recently?
You already have leech on tree and gloves + your boots enchant, and it would be hard to get the bonuses to activate on bosses that have no minions.
Now that my question is over here is my suggestion: what do you think about Rite of Ruin(cant be stunned if killed recently + 6% reduced damage taken if killed recently) + using a "The Writhing Jar" to activate the bonuses against bosses.

Glad you are enjoying it so far!
The main reason I took Pain Reaver over the others was to help with less regen/recovery maps.
I have considered testing the two other perks you mentioned tho and might test in the near future.
"The worm bottle" as I like to call it is indeed really great to keep up the recently effects but I would have to drop either my Basalt, ToH or Lions for it and imo these are too good to be replaced by Jar. :P

Cheers, Zahkriisos!
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

Last edited by Zahkriisos1337 on Apr 2, 2016, 10:09:14 AM
"
"
SemtexVa wrote:

The main reason I took Pain Reaver over the others was to help with less regen/recovery maps.
I have considered testing the two other perks you mentioned tho and might test in the near future.
"The worm bottle" as I like to call it is indeed really great to keep up the recently effects but I would have to drop either my Basalt, ToH or Lions for it and imo these are too good to be replaced by Jar. :P

Cheers, Zahkriisos!

I see, as i don't have the money for a ToH I will be sticking with the worm bottle tho. Also you are right, Pain Reaver would help in less regen maps. This is my flask setup

thanks for the fast reply
"
SemtexVa wrote:
"
"
SemtexVa wrote:

Cheers, Zahkriisos!

I see, as i don't have the money for a ToH I will be sticking with the worm bottle tho. Also you are right, Pain Reaver would help in less regen maps. This is my flask setup

thanks for the fast reply

Tbh if I had to drop one for the worm bottle I would drop lions roar.
The dmg. boost really is insane but ToH also gives alot defense so its superior.
Also try to get ToH asap. It's really great! :3

Flasks are looking good btw! :)

Hey, It's me again
I was wondering how does the "cloaked in savagery" 100% life leech works, because if it is just like normal leech then you will reach leech cap easily and seems like way overkill to me. Unless it works like vaal pact?
Thanks
"
SemtexVa wrote:
Hey, It's me again
I was wondering how does the "cloaked in savagery" 100% life leech works, because if it is just like normal leech then you will reach leech cap easily and seems like way overkill to me. Unless it works like vaal pact?
Thanks

Tbh I'm not 100% sure how it works as well, it just looked really well suited for HC where huge hits can be really scary and you want to regain ur HP as quick as possible.
Even with the current leech cap (which is 20% if I'm not mistaken) it really seam worth it imo.

Hi, decided to play this build, Superb damage even with just 4L hezmanas and a generic 5L plate, However defensive leaves me to wonder how do i attain survivability good enough to tackle atziri and go through effortless merc lab clearing. Thus far i only have 4.8k armor and I nearly get 1 shot at rare t6+ maps(depends on the rolls amirite) Could you share the screenshot of your defenses?

Current gear so far.
Spoiler
"
azuazu wrote:
Hi, decided to play this build, Superb damage even with just 4L hezmanas and a generic 5L plate, However defensive leaves me to wonder how do i attain survivability good enough to tackle atziri and go through effortless merc lab clearing. Thus far i only have 4.8k armor and I nearly get 1 shot at rare t6+ maps(depends on the rolls amirite) Could you share the screenshot of your defenses?

Current gear so far.
Spoiler

Drop that Mings Heart, it really hurts your lifepool and get a decend life, needed stats / res. + flat phys ring instead! You can allways switch it in should you find urself in a chaos heavy map but even than I wouldnt use it, switch in Atziri's Promisse for that.

Also do you keep up your endurance charges and make proper usage of ur flasks?
Drop your quicksilvers, both of them. Get a Basalt and as soon as you can Taste Of Hate.
If you cant afford a ToH yet use a granity of ironskin instead.
Ironskin + Basalt with 7 end. charges combined lets you take on some serious physical damage!
Also make both of ur divine flasks instand recovery! This lets you spam them for fast recovery should you need it! (dont get too spam happy tho cuz otherwise you will find urself out of charges!)

Here's a screenshot of my current defensive stats standing in my HO:
(Keep in mind tho that these defensive stats are with the HC-tree cuz I respeced into it two days ago to do some testings. With the normal tree I would have a little less armour and 8,4k life)

Stats in HO without any charges / flasks / buffs.
Spoiler

Stats with charges / flasks / buffs.

Spoiler

Hope this helps you out!

Cheers, Zahkriisos! :)

Last edited by Zahkriisos1337 on Apr 3, 2016, 7:15:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info