[2.4] Axe Earthquake Berserker + Videos! 8k Life, 7 End.Charges, 360k peak EQ, 340k peak AW.

dont undertsnad this build, even with 7 charges and life leech i get one shotted in some maps, hard to go over 89 lvl
"
moro90rm wrote:
Could you upload new pics after the nerf? At least the base damage in the hideout for the 2 main skills (wihtout the flask)

Sure will do, the change in dmg. isnt huge tho. :)
Also thanks for the reminder! Much appreciated!

EDIT: ADDED THE NEW SCREENSHOTS!

"
paraply wrote:
how the heck are u gettin over 300k dps??

dont undertsnad this build, even with 7 charges and life leech i get one shotted in some maps, hard to go over 89 lvl

As I said thats peak tooltip with concentrated effect and buffs up. :)
Also to reach this you need to have a disfavour and two high flat phys rings + amulet.
It shows the absolute max. this build can reach.

Since you are the only one having so much trouble with this build so far so let me ask you some questions. :)
Do you make proper usage of your flasks?
Are your res. caped + are they overcaped for ele. weak. maps?
Does your gear lack alot flat life?
Do you pay attention to dangerous map mods / mods combinations?
Don't run phys. reflect maps! For ele. reflect maps turn off auras and switch added fire and wed for fortify and anohter red gem of ur choice.

Hope this helps! :)
Cheers, Zahkriisos!
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
Last edited by Zahkriisos1337 on Oct 3, 2016, 7:40:49 AM
Hello again. Made it to 68 so far. Never played better build :), got around 5.8k hp now which is just wow. Never before I did not have any problems with Malachai. Great build and thats for sharing
"
Serart wrote:
Hello again. Made it to 68 so far. Never played better build :), got around 5.8k hp now which is just wow. Never before I did not have any problems with Malachai. Great build and thats for sharing

Thanks! :)
Nice to hear you're having a good time so far and that my guide could help you!
Ur welcome!
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I'm a returning player from beta. I don't know how long was it when Act 3 Piety was the last boss.

Anyway, great guide so far. Enjoying it with a little deviation on gem setup. Well, just to make it a little like a leapquake barb. Wrecking maps up to t12 so far. Prepping to go beyond t12 atm.

Nonetheless, Thanks for sharing :D
"
Kuche wrote:
I'm a returning player from beta. I don't know how long was it when Act 3 Piety was the last boss.

Anyway, great guide so far. Enjoying it with a little deviation on gem setup. Well, just to make it a little like a leapquake barb. Wrecking maps up to t12 so far. Prepping to go beyond t12 atm.

Nonetheless, Thanks for sharing :D

Thats indeed a long, long time ago...
I wasnt even playing PoE back then. :D

Also glad ur enjoying the guide and the build so far! :)
Cheers, Zahkriisos!

I have 1 spot open on each ring, thinking about crafting either added fire damage, cold damage, lightning or Chaos damage.. What do you think would be best to add to the rings? Both have decent life and resists and Phys damage, so I cant really add more there...

"
clinx1337 wrote:
I have 1 spot open on each ring, thinking about crafting either added fire damage, cold damage, lightning or Chaos damage.. What do you think would be best to add to the rings? Both have decent life and resists and Phys damage, so I cant really add more there...

You checked if ur rings really only have open prefixes?
Cuz if they happen to have open suffixes as well you might want to add one instead.

"
"
clinx1337 wrote:

Cuz if they happen to have open suffixes as well you might want to add one instead.

Correct. I triple checked my options. I can only really add damage mods on both rings.
"
clinx1337 wrote:
"
"
clinx1337 wrote:

Correct. I triple checked my options. I can only really add damage mods on both rings.

If your rings are really GG you could think about crafting armor % on them, if they are not then dont bother.

As for the regular added damages, I would do added fire then cuz we allready use HoA & Added Fire which gives us a huge chunk of fire dmg.

The added fire on the rings wont give us a huge dmg. boost at all but its better then nothing I guess.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info